Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2024
Chef Emeril’s high-performance air fryer with built-in rotating rotisserie and food dehydrator is designed for superior, golden-crisp air frying; authentic, juicy rotisserie; traditional baking and roasting; at-home dehydrating; and much more.
Your meals cook crisp inside a whirlwind of super-heated air for maximum crisping on all sides – no butter, oil, or lard required. Choose from 10 One-Touch Preset Buttons on the easy-to-use Digital Touchscreen to serve your family’s fried favorites, like golden-brown onion rings, mac and cheese, fried chicken, chicken wings, and mozzarella sticks.
Versatile multi-cooking design means you can even air fry rotisserie whole chickens, dehydrate fresh fruit or jerky, air bake decadent desserts, or air roast fish, meats, and vegetables. From preparing simple snacks to roasting for large gatherings, your favorite meals practically cook while your kitchen stays clean.
- The Breville Smart Oven Air with Element iQ System...
- ELEMENT iQ SYSTEM: Using 6 independent quartz...
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE SETTINGS: Air fry French fries...
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2 speed convection...
- 13 COOKING FUNCTIONS: Super versatile countertop...
- CUT DOWN 85 percent OIL :With 360 degree rapid...
- ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with...
- 9 EASY FUNCTIONS: 9 one-touch cooking functions on...
- COMPACT BUT SUITABLE CAPACITY : It can hold...
- TEMPERED GLASS DISPLAY: Enjoy making one-touch...
- 9-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, bake, broil,...
- EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that...
- ROTISSERIE FEATURE: Perfect for self-basting and...
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: 6 customizable programs...
- FAST PREHEATING: Little to no preheating time,...
- 7In-1 Multi-cooking convenience: The power air...
- Best frying experience – family size: in the...
- Bonus accessories: Large air fryer basket with...
- Features: 1500 watts of turbo Cyclonic power – 7...
I realize that the Instant Pot has its fans, yet for my cash, the humble Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro is maybe the best ledge kitchen machine to go along since the microwave.
It can make astonishing solace nourishments like fries and chicken without a drop of oil, giving you an uncommon occasion to utilize the words “delightful” and “sound” in a similar sentence.
COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) 5.8 QT Electric Hot Oven Oilless Cooker LED Touch Digital Screen with 11 Presets, Preheat& Shake Reminder, Nonstick Basket, Black
- Award-Winning Design: Winner of the Red Dot Award for best design, the CP158-AF was designed in California and featured an angled display with easy-to-use presets. In addition, the air fryer’s compact size allows it to fit on your counter easily.
- Less Fat: The air fryer uses up to 85% less fat than traditionally deep-fried food while maintaining the same delicious taste, making it the perfect gift for family or friends
- Compared with a 4-quart round basket or even smaller one, COSORI air fryer’s 5.8- Quart Square Nonstick Basket can fit a five lbs-6 lbs whole chicken, while a small round basket can’t. Buy this XL 5.8-Quart size serves your family with at least 3-5 people.
- 11 One-Touch Presets: Steak, Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, French Fries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Bread, and Desserts. Just choose your preset with one easy tap on display, and you’re ready to cook. You can also set cooking temp/time.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
- The removable nonstick coated Basket is dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free. Air fryer Dimension: 11.8*11.8*12.6 in; Basket Dimension: 9*9*3.75 in Buy our original air fryer accessory (search for C158-6AC) to create more.
- Comes with 100 original, delicious & easy recipes for every meal. Find out how our numerous influencers cook their food with COSORI air fryer on social media, also constant recipes and videos tutorials from our community.
- Cooking time is faster than a conventional oven but with crispier and tastier results. It also has a shake reminder function. Preheat the unit before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results. ETL Listed, 170°F-400°F, 120V, 1700W
- Helpful Service: Your purchase comes with assistance from our helpful Southern California-based Customer Support Team. Please note that 120V only applies to the USA and Canada.
Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer Oven 360 | 2020 Model | Special Edition | 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker | Free Emeril’s Recipe Book Included |Digital Display, Slick Design, Ultra Quiet, 12 Preset Programs | With Special 1 Year Warranty | As Seen On TV
- Emerald 9-in-1 air fryer – replace your countertop convection oven! Five all-over heating elements mimic a commercial-quality range for perfect, even cooking. Most convection ovens only have 3. 12 preset cooking functions that let you choose what you want to cook and how: custom toaster oven setting for up to 6 slices of bread, roast a whole turkey, bake desserts, air fry fried chicken, slow cooking up to 10 hours, roast vegetables, dehydrate jerky and fruit, bake crisp-crust pizza & more.
- Better than ordinary convection ovens – 360° quick-cook technology and five super-powerful heating elements mean your meals cook evenly on all sides in a whirlwind of super-heated air for crispy, delicious flavors. No added fats, oils, or unhealthy grease is required. Get chef-quality results in one compact, 1500-watt countertop oven – 40% faster than regular ovens.
- Extra versatile – LCD digital display with 12 cooking functions: air fry, bake, rotisserie, dehydrate, toast, reheat, roast, broil, bagel, pizza, slow cook, and Warm/ reheat. Using an air fryer over a traditional deep fryer can help reduce the number of unhealthy CALORIES you consume by up to 70% while still letting you enjoy your favorite foods.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
- Rotisserie stands do not included-stainless-steel construction – a sleek, state-of-the-art appliance to complement your kitchen and surrounding accessories; this All-in-One air fryer, rotisserie, and Dehydrator oven provide long-lasting versatility and an XL 930 cubic inch capacity. Includes a crisper tray, rotisserie spit, pizza rack, baking pan, drip tray, and cookbook with recipes written by Emeril himself!
- Trusted Emeril Lagasse Quality – every multi-purpose hot air fryer we produce is backed by chef-quality design, construction, and support to ensure it lasts through every evening meal, holiday dinner, and a quick bite of delicious fries!
Instant Vortex Pro Air Fryer Oven 9 in 1 with Rotisserie, 10 Qt, EvenCrisp Technology
- Healthy: The Vortex Pro Air Fryer Oven gives you all the flavor of deep-fried cooking without the oil and mess. Get perfect crispy on the outside, tender on the inside results every time.
- Save kitchen space: The Vortex Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro Oven comes with nine built-in intelligent programs: Air Fry, Roast, Broil, Bake, Roast, Reheat, Proof, Dehydrate, and Rotisserie, all in one appliance.
- The perfect crisp: One-step even-crisp technology allows you to be crispy outside and tender inside. Whether you tumble-fry in the rotating Basket or roast meat rotisserie style, deliciousness is guaranteed.
- Deep-fried taste: The Instant Vortex Pro Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro Oven circulates super-hot air around your food. Hence, it cooks evenly and locks in moisture — giving you the crispy, golden texture and delicious taste of deep-fried, without the oil and grease.
- Save time: With little to no preheating time, you can whip up dinner in half the time of a conventional oven without heating the whole kitchen. Plus, both cooking trays fit in the cooking chamber at once to make multiple meals in one go super easy.
- Easy to clean: Minimal grease means minimal mess. The stainless-steel exterior is fingerprint-resistant and easily wipes clean. The drip pan, cooking trays, rotisserie basket, rotisserie spit, and forks are all dishwasher safe.
- Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 Max XL Family Sized Better Than Convection Ovens Replaces a Hot Air Fryer Oven, Toaster Oven, Rotisserie, Bake, Broil, Slow Cook, Pizza, Dehydrator & More. Emeril Cookbook. Stainless Steel. (MAX 15.6” 19.7” x 13”)
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
Rotisserie stands not included-stainless-steel construction – a sleek, state-of-the-art appliance to complement your kitchen and surrounding accessories; this All-in-One Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro, rotisserie, and Dehydrator oven provide long-lasting versatility and an XL 930 cubic inch capacity
Includes a crisper tray, rotisserie spit, pizza rack, baking pan, drip tray, and cookbook with recipes written by Emeril himself!
Trusted Emeril Lagasse Quality – every multi-purpose hot Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro we produce is backed by the chef-quality design, construction, and support to ensure it lasts through every evening meal, holiday dinner, and a quick bite of delicious fries!
PowerXL Air Fryer Pro, Crisp, Cook, Rotisserie, Dehydrate; 7-in-1 Cooking Features; Deluxe Air Frying Accessories; 3 Recipe Books (6 Qt, Black)
- EFFORTLESS COOKING: With the 6 Qt. PowerXL Air Fryer, you can oven air-fry rotisserie for savory chicken and pork roasts, mouthwatering turkey breasts, or authentic kebabs. You can even use the dehydrator to make healthy dehydrated veggies, herbs, fruit, etc.
- RAPID AIR TECHNOLOGY: Rapid Air Technology enables the PowerXL Air Fryer to surround your food with a whirlwind of turbo cyclonic Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro to deliver a healthier version of the same food with the crispy fried taste and texture you love in just minutes
- 7-IN-1 MULTI-COOKER: Super-heated turbo cyclonic air surrounds your food with crisp 360° air circulation to replace deep fryers, rotisserie, dehydrators, convection oven, oven toasters, and pizza grills. This 1700-watt Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro oven will fit a 4-pound chicken!
- COOK WITH LESS OIL: The Power Air FryerXL delivers 70% fewer calories from fat than deep-fried food. The PowerXL AirFryer Pro is a multicooker that gives you all the crispy, juicy, delicious, and healthier benefits of oil-free Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro frying.
- 8 ONE-TOUCH PRESET BUTTONS: 8 Digital Pre-Set Programs with easy one-touch digital control let you roast, air fry, bake, steam, sauté, and grill. They feature a digital timer with an automatic shut-off and a manual time and temperature programming option.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2023
The drawback? Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro will generally be abnormally molded and have such restricted volume that they sometimes appear as though they’re best for making each serving in turn.
The Emeril Lagasse Power Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 360 is unique: Shaped like a regular toaster, it’s an adaptable multicooker with around twelve modes.
Routinely $250, you can at present get the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360 for only $116 at Kohls. It’s recorded for $170 on the product page, yet to get it for $116, you have to apply both promo codes SAVE15HOME and ROSES at checkout.
The codes stack, and you should see the final cost of $115.59. That is the more significant part of the typical cost, and a profound rebate contrasted with the price at Amazon – $205.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2024
Best Sellers: The most popular items on Amazon
SEE IT AT KOHL’S
The Power Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 360 is very much looked into, with 3.8 stars and 131 evaluations on Amazon. FakeSpot gives the rating a physician’s approval. This machine is such a thing I nerd out over in the kitchen.
It has an enormous volume for air-drying a ton of stuff immediately and carries out twofold responsibility as a toaster. It has twelve preset cooking modes for toast, preparing, searing, slow cooking, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. It likewise incorporates a crisper plate, an assortment of racks and dishes, and a turning spit for making your rotisserie chicken.
Healthy Lifestyle Choices: Air Fryer – A Healthy Way To Deep Fry Your Fries
Eating new servings of mixed greens sandwiches and picking good food can be simple for some but hard for many of us. The idea of not having the option to eat your number one wings or dearest French fries is a bad dream, particularly for the individuals who have carried on with for their entire lives eating rotisserie nourishments.
Individuals who need their broiled food yet wish to have a more advantageous way of life currently have the choice to do so because of ongoing developments, for example, the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro is much the same as your regular kitchen apparatus with one distinction – it utilizes hot air to prepare food. Rather than generally preparing food by using oil, the fryer utilizes hot air up to around 200 Celsius to prepare the food.
The most recent renditions of the fryer permit one to change the temperature guaranteeing exact and, in any event, cooking.
Points of interest and Disadvantages
One of the upsides of Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro is that it makes prepared food more advantageous. Not utilizing oil to warm and cook the food diminishes the fat % of the feast.
It isn’t the situation with conventional fryers where oil builds the immersed fat substance, and for some who like it, twofold roasted, the fat level additionally pairs.
Another bit of leeway of utilizing Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro is that cutting-edge ones have a fumes framework that sifts the overabundance of air. Since it is separated, it is amicable to the climate.
Even though the hardware is ideal for a sound way of life, one inconvenience with utilizing an Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro is that since air is used to prepare food, it is significant not to over-burden the cooking region would bring about lopsided cooking.
Likewise, thick cuts of meat may require an extra cooking chance to cook thoroughly. Cost may again be an issue as specific models accessible in the market today are costly.
Buying Your Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
If you do think about buying an Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro, at that point, you should investigate the highlights of the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro that you are buying. The cost relies upon the hardware highlights, so some models are possibly less expensive than others.
Highlights you should search for include a programmed clock, a touch screen surface for a simple route or a coordinated dial, simple cleaning, and space productivity.
A few machines can easily prepare vast loads of food while others don’t. If you generally have a huge gathering, at that point, select a more excellent device.
Also Read: Composite Adirondack Chairs 2023
Images for Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
- toaster oven
- Six qt
- convection oven
- power air fryer
- air fryer 360
- fryer 360fryer oven
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro
Must Read: Wicker Accent Chair Picking Perfect 2024
Is the power air fryer pro a good air fryer?
Despite some quirks of the appliance, I think it’s the best air fryer. I don’t have pictures of the rotating Basket for fries, but it works fantastic. The fries were evenly cooked and crispy, with just a spritz of oil. The Elite version with a metal interior is $199.
What is the power air fryer pro?
The PowerXL AirFryer Pro is a multicooker that gives you all the crispy, juicy, delicious, and healthier benefits of oil-free air frying. 8 ONE-TOUCH PRESET BUTTONS: 8 Digital Pre-Set Programs with easy one-touch digital control let you roast, air fry, bake, steam, sauté, and grill.
Is Emeril Lagasse air fryer Pro worth it?
5.0 out of 5 stars is the best! It may be the best purchase I’ve made in a long time! The display is super easy, and temp and time are easily set to learn how you like things to be cooked.
Is PowerXL air fryer?
I deep-Fried Fast Food. The PowerXL Air Fryer Oven is a high-performance air fryer and multicooker that gives you all the crispy, juicy, delicious, and healthier benefits of oil-free air frying.
User manual for the EMERIL LAGASSE ID1901 air fryer
The AirFryer Emeril Lagasse will give you many years of delicious family meals and memories around the dinner table. But before you begin, you must read this entire manual, making sure that you are thoroughly familiar with the operation and precautions.
AVOID INJURY! READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE!
When using electrical appliances, always follow these basic safety precautions.
- READ AND FOLLOW all instructions carefully.
- NEVER immerse the main unit housing, which contains the electrical components and heating elements, in water. Do not rinse under the tap.
- THIS APPARATUS IS NOT DESIGNED FOR use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities or a lack of experience and knowledge unless they are under the supervision of a responsible person or have been adequately instructed in the use of the device. This appliance is not intended for use by children.
- TO AVOID ELECTRIC SHOCK, do not pour any liquid into the main unit case containing the electrical components.
- THIS APPLIANCE HAS A POLARIZED PLUG (one blade is wider than the other). If you want to reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not work, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plugin anyway.
- MAKE SURE the machine is plugged into a wall outlet. Always make sure that the plug is correctly inserted into the wall outlet.
- DO NOT place the appliance on the stove. Place on a flat, horizontal surface with enough space for air circulation. Do not place other devices within 5″ of the device.
- TO PREVENT food contact with the heating elements, do not overfill.
- DO n’ cover warm air outlet or air vent inlet vent while the machine works. It will prevent even cooking and could damage the appliance or cause it to overheat.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2023
- NEVER pour oil into the Basket. Fire and personal injury could result.
- DURING COOKING, the internal temperature of the appliance reaches several hundred degrees F. To avoid personal injury, never place your hands inside the device unless it is completely cool.
- DO NOT use this appliance if the plug, power cord, or the device itself is damaged.
- IF THE POWER CORD IS DAMAGED, you must have it replaced by the manufacturer, their service agent, or a similarly qualified person to avoid any danger.
- KEEP the appliance and its power cord out of the reach of children when in use or cooling.
- KEEP the power cord away from hot surfaces. Do not plug in the power cord or operate the device controls with wet hands.
- NEVER connect this unit to an external timer or separate remote control system.
- NEVER use this appliance with an extension cord of any kind. A short power cord (or detachable) is provided to reduce the risk of tangled or tripped over a longer cord.
- DO NOT operate the appliance on or near combustible materials, such as tablecloths, paper towels, or curtains.
- WHEN COOKING, do not place the appliance against a wall or other instruments. Leave at least 5 inches of free space behind and on the sides and above the device. Do not place anything on the device.
- DO NOT USE the device for purposes other than those described in this manual.
- NEVER operate the appliance unattended.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2023
- IN OPERATION, hot steam is released through the hot air outlet vent. Keep your hands and face a safe distance from the hot air outlet vent. Also, avoid hot steam and air when removing the Basket from the appliance.
- EXTERIOR SURFACES OF THE UNIT may become hot during use. The Basket will be hot. Wear oven mitts when handling hot components or touching hot surfaces.
- Before using your new appliance on a countertop surface, BEGIN with your countertop manufacturer or installer for recommendations on using devices on your feelings. Some manufacturers and installers may recommend protecting your surface by placing a heating pad or trivet under the unit for thermal protection. Your manufacturer or installer may recommend not using hot pots, pans, or electrical appliances directly on the countertop. If in doubt, place a trivet or heating pad under the device before using it.
- DO NOT place your appliance on a hot cooktop as this may cause a fire or damage the device, your cooktop, and your home.
- THE DEVICE SHOULD BE ISSUED SMOKE BLACK, immediately unplug and wait for you to stop smoking. Allow the appliance to cool and wipe off excess oil and grease from the appliance.
- Extreme caution should be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- USE EXTREME CAUTION when removing the tray or removing hot grease.
- DO NOT clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can come loose from the residence and touch electrical parts, creating the risk of electric shock.
WARNING: For Residents of California
This product can expose you to bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause congenital disabilities or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
- Always operate the appliance on a flat, stable, and non-combustible horizontal surface.
- This appliance is intended for everyday household use only. It is not intended for use in commercial or retail environments.
- If the device is misused or for professional or semi-professional purposes or if the instructions in the user manual do not use it, the warranty becomes invalid. The manufacturer and Tristar will not be held responsible for the damage.
- Always unplug the appliance after use.
- When the cooking time is over, cooking will stop, and the fan will continue to run for 10 seconds to cool the appliance. Allow the machine to cool for approximately 30 minutes before handling, cleaning, or storing it.
- The appliance is equipped with an internal microswitch that automatically stops the fan and the heating element when the Basket is removed.
In case of failure of the internal temperature control system, the overheating protection system will activate, and the device will not work. In this case, unplug the device. Allow the unit to cool completely before restarting or putting it away.
The appliance has a built-in switch-off device that automatically switches the machine off when the cooking time is finished. You can manually turn off the device by pressing the power button. The fan will continue to run for 10 seconds to cool the unit.
The device must use on a dedicated electrical outlet. If other devices use the electrical outlet, your new device may not work correctly.
This device complies with all standards relating to electromagnetic fields. If handled correctly and by the instructions in this user manual, the device can be used safely based on today’s scientific evidence.
Parts & Accessories
- MAIN UNIT HOUSING
- EASY-GRIP HANDLE
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL KNOB
- TIME CONTROL BUTTON
- AIR INTAKE VENT
- HOT AIR OUTLET VENT
- POWER CABLE
NOTE: Unpack all listed contents from the package. Content varies by model. Please remove any transparent or blue protective film on the components before use.
CAUTION: The appliance may be hot. Be careful not to touch the device while it is in use. Keep the device away from other objects.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure your Emeril Lagasse air fryer was shipped with the components you ordered (some accessories may sell separately). Check everything carefully before use. If any part is missing or damaged, do not use this product. Contact customer service using the customer service number at the back of this manual.
Parts and accessories
IMPORTANT: Your Emeril Lagasse air fryer was shipped with the below components. Check everything carefully before use. If any part is missing or damaged, do not use this product. Contact the shipper using the customer service number located on the back of the owner’s manual.
Using the control panel
indicator The power indicator lights up when the appliance is cooking. The light dims when the cooking process is complete.
control knob Turn the time control knob clockwise to set the cooking time. The cooking process will begin when the cooking time is set. Time control range: 0 minutes.
knob Turn the temperature control knob clockwise to adjust the cooking temperature. Set the cooking temperature before setting the cooking time. Temperature control range
Recommended Cooking Times
Once you have familiarized yourself with the appliance, you can try your recipes. Choose the time and temperature to suit your taste.
Food cooking time Temperature Hourly
Fries 400 ° F / 204 ° C 18 min.
Roast 350 ° F / 177 ° C 25 min.
To cook 310 ° F / 154 ° C 30 min.
Fish 350 ° F / 177 ° C 10 minutes.
Shrimp 330 ° F / 166 ° C 8 min.
Chicken 360 ° F / 182 ° C 20 min.
Steak 400 ° F / 204 ° C 12 min.
Warm-up 240 ° F / 116 ° C 12 min.
Model reference Provide energy Nominal power drums Temperature
ID190 120V ~ 60Hz 1000W 2 qt. 180 ° F / 82 ° C – 400 ° F / 204 ° C
Before first use
- Remove all packing material.
- Remove any stickers or labels from the device.
- Before first use, wipe the inside and outside of the device with a warm, damp cloth and mild detergent. Hand washes all kitchen accessories.
- Before cooking food, preheat the Emeril Lagasse AirFryer for a few minutes to allow the appliance to burn off the manufacturer’s protective oil layer. After this break-in cycle, wipe the machine with hot soapy water and a cloth.
- Place the appliance on a stable, horizontal, and level surface. Do not place the device on a surface that is not heat resistant. Ensure the machine is used in an area with good air circulation and away from hot surfaces and any combustible material. Do not place it on the stove.
- Slide the Basket into the appliance. If the Basket is placed correctly, it will snap into place.
NOTE: The Emeril Lagasse air fryer cooks with hot air. Do not fill the Basket with oil or fat for frying. Do not put anything on the device. It disrupts the airflow and affects the cooking results.
Using the Emeril Lagasse air fryer
- Plug the machine into a grounded wall outlet.
- To preheat, use the temperature control knob to set the appliance to the desired cooking temperature and use the time control knob to set the cooking time to 3 minutes.
- When the instrument has preheated, carefully remove the Basket from the device and place your ingredients in the Basket. Put the basket back into the machine.
- NOTE: Do not touch the Basket directly as the Basket becomes very hot during operation. Hold the Basket only by its handle.
- Set the appropriate time and temperature for the ingredients you are cooking.
- When the timer rings, the set cooking time has expired. Remove the Basket from the appliance and place it on a heat-resistant surface.
- If the food is fully cooked, use tongs to remove the food. If the food is not fully cooked, put the Basket back into the appliance and add a few minutes to the cooking time.
- CAUTION: Do not invert the Basket as any excess oil accumulated in the bottom will flow onto the ingredients.
- The appliance is instantly ready to prepare other foods.
To ensure even cooking, certain foods should shake during cooking. Remove the Basket from the appliance. Gently shake the contents if necessary and return them to the device to continue cooking.
CAUTION: The Basket will be hot. Wear an oven mitt during this procedure.
- Place the Basket on a heat-resistant surface.
- Shake the ingredients in the Basket
- Put the Basket back in the appliance to finish cooking.
- Smaller-sized foods generally require a slightly shorter cooking time than more significant foods.
- Large amounts of food only need a longer cooking time than small amounts.
- Shaking the food halfway through cooking ensures that all the pieces are fried evenly.
- Adding a little vegetable oil to fresh potatoes is suggested for a more crispy result. Do it just before cooking and add only a tiny amount to the potato when adding oil.
- Usually, baked snacks can also cook in the Emeril Lagasse AirFryer.
- Use the ready-made dough to make filled snacks quickly and easily. The prefabricated dough also requires a shorter baking time than homemade dough.
- You can use the Emeril Lagasse AirFryer to heat food. Just set the temperature and time to get your food hot.
General cooking guidelines
NOTE: Keep in mind that these settings are guidelines. Since ingredients differ in origin, size, shape, and brand, we cannot guarantee the best locations for your ingredients and cooking results.
FOOD PRODUCT QUANTITY SHAKE TEMP COOKING TIME
Adjustable range (increments) START TS
Frozen thin fries 1¼ cups YES 400 ° F / 204 ° C 15-16 min. (1 minute.) –
Frozen thick fries 1¼ cups YES 400 ° F / 204 ° C 15-20 min. (1 minute.) –
Home fries 1¼ cups YES 400 ° F / 204 ° C 10-16 min. (1 minute.) Add ½ tbsp. oil
Homemade potato wedges 1¼ cups YES 360 ° F / 182 ° C 18-22 min. (1 minute.) Add ½ tbsp. oil
Chopped browns 1 cups YES 360 ° F / 182 ° C 15-18 min. (1 minute.) –
Steak ¼ – 1.1 lb 360 ° F / 182 ° C 8-12 min. (1 minute.) –
Pork ribs ¼ – 1.1 lb 360 ° F / 182 ° C 10-14 min. (1 minute.) –
hamburger ¼ – 1.1 lb 360 ° F / 182 ° C 7-14 min. (1 minute.) –
Sausage roll ¼ – 1.1 lb 400 ° F / 204 ° C 13-15 min. (1 minute.) –
Chicken drumstick ¼ – 1.1 lb 360 ° F / 182 ° C 18-22 min. (1 minute.) –
Chicken breast ¼ – 1.1 lb 360 ° F / 182 ° C 10-15 min. (1 minute.) –
Spring Rolls ¼ – 3/4 lb YES 400 ° F / 204 ° C 15-20 min. (1 minute.) Use oven ready
Frozen chicken nuggets ¼ – 1.1 lb YES 400 ° F / 204 ° C 10-15 min. (1 minute.) Use oven ready
Frozen fish sticks ¼ – 1.1 lb 400 ° F / 204 ° C 6-10 min. (1 minute.) Use oven ready
Mozzarella sticks ¼ – 1.1 lb 360 ° F / 182 ° C 8-10 min. (1 minute.) Use oven ready
Cakes 1 ¼ cup 320 ° F / 160 ° C 20-25 min. (1 minute.) Using a cake tin
Quiche 1 ½ cups 360 ° F / 182 ° C 20-22 min. (1 minute.) Using a baking pan/dish
Muffins 1 ¼ cup 400 ° F / 204 ° C 15-18 min. (1 minute.) Using a cake tin
Bakery products 1 ½ cups 320 ° F / 160 ° C 20 minutes. (1 minute.) Using a baking pan/dish
Symptom Possible Cause Solution
The Emeril Lagasse AirFryer does not work The device is not plugged in. Plug the power cable into a wall outlet.
You did not turn on the appliance by setting the preparation time and the temperature. Set the time and temperature. The cooking process will begin when the cooking time is set.
You have probably turned off the device. If you remove the Basket during the cooking process, you will trigger the automatic shut-off mode. Set the time and temperature. The cooking process will begin when the cooking time is set.
The food is not cooked The Basket is overloaded. Use smaller batches for more even frying.
The Basket is overloaded; use smaller batches for more even frying.
Food is not fried evenly Some foods need to be shaken while cooking. See Shake in Instructions for use, p. 11.
The Basket does not slide appropriately into the appliance The Basket is overloaded, Do not fill the Basket above the Maximum line.
The Basket is not placed correctly in the appliance, Gently push the Basket into the machine until it clicks into place.
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2022
White smoke coming from the device Too much oil is used to remove excess fat.
The Basket has grease residue from the previous operation. Clean the Basket after each use.
French fries are not fried evenly Potatoes are not appropriately prepared to
Consult a recipe for the type of potato and the preparation.
The fries are not cut evenly Cut the fries thinner or reshape the fries.
The fries are too crowded. Spread out the fries or cook a smaller batch.
The potatoes are not appropriately rinsed during preparation. Pat dry to remove excess starch.
The fries are not crispy Raw fries contain too much water. Dry the potato sticks well before spraying the oil.
Cut the sticks smaller.
Add a little more oil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I prepare foods other than fried dishes with my Emeril Lagasse air fryer?
- You can prepare various dishes, including steaks, chops, burgers, and baked goods. Check out the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Recipe Guide.
- Is the Emeril Lagasse air fryer suitable for preparing or reheating soups and sauces?
- Never cook or heat liquids in the Emeril Lagasse air fryer.
- Is it possible to turn off the device at any time?
- Set the cooking time to 0 to switch off the appliance.
- What if the appliance turns off during cooking?
- As a safety measure, the Emeril Lagasse AirFryer has an automatic shut-off device that prevents damage due to overheating. Remove the Basket and place it on a heat-resistant surface. Let the appliance cool down. Remove the power cable from the outlet. Once cooled, plug the power cable back into the outlet. Restart by adjusting the temperature and cooking time.
- Does the appliance need time to heat up?
- If you are cooking cold, add 3 minutes to the cooking time to compensate.
- Can I check the food during the cooking process?
- You can remove the Basket at any time during cooking. Removing the Basket interrupts the cooking cycle. Reinserting the Basket resumes the cooking cycle.
- Is the Emeril Lagasse AirFryer dishwasher compatible with the dishwasher?
- Only the Basket is dishwasher safe. The device itself, which contains the heating coil and electronics, should never be immersed in a liquid or cleaned with anything other than a warm, damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge with a small amount of mild detergent.
- What if the device still does not work after trying all of the troubleshooting suggestions?
- Never attempt a home repair. Contact the dealer or customer service and follow the warranty procedures. Failure to do so could render your warranty null and void.
Cleaning and storage
Clean the Emeril Lagasse AirFryer after each use. The Basket and the fries tray are covered with a unique nonstick surface. Never use abrasive cleaners or utensils on these surfaces.
Note: the Basket is dishwasher safe.
- Remove the power cable from the wall outlet and ensure that the device is completely cool before cleaning it.
- Wipe the device’s exterior with a warm, damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Clean the Basket and the French fries tray with hot water, a mild detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Tip: If the Basket has food particles that are difficult to remove, soak it in hot soapy water for 10 minutes
- Clean the inside of the appliance with a warm, damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge with a small amount of mild detergent.
- Remove unwanted food residue from the heating element with a soft cleaning brush.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool completely.
- Make sure all components are clean and dry.
- Place the device in a clean, dry place.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
A 960-day money-back guarantee backs the Emeril Lagasse air fryer. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, return the product and request a replacement or a refund. Proof of purchase is required. Refunds will include the purchase price less processing and handling. Follow the return policy instructions below to request a replacement or refund.
Replacement warranty policy
When purchased from an authorized reseller, our products include a one-year replacement warranty if your product or component does not perform as intended. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. If you experience a problem with any of our products within one year of purchase, return the product or component for a replacement with a new product or a functionally equivalent part.
Original proof of purchase is required, and you are responsible for paying to return the device to us. If a replacement unit is issued, warranty coverage ends six (1) months after receipt of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. Tristar reserves the right to replace the team with an equal or more excellent value unit.
If, for any reason, you wish to replace or return the product under the money-back guarantee, your order number may be used as the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If the product was purchased at a retail store, return the product to the store or use “RETAIL as an RMA.
Return your product to the address listed below for a replacement, which will incur no additional handling and handling charges, or for a refund of your purchase price, less processing and handling. You are responsible for the cost of returning the product.
You can call customer service at 973-287-5126 or email [email protected] for any additional questions. Pack the product carefully and include in the packaging a note with
(1) your name,
(2) your mailing address,
(3) your phone number,
(4) your email address,
(5) the reason for the return,
(6) proof of purchase or order number,
Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro 2024
(7) state whether you request a refund or replacement on the note.
Write the RMA on the outside of the package.
Send the product to the following return address:
Air fryer Emeril Lagasse
Route des 500 Returns
Wallingford, CT 06495
If the request for a replacement or refund has not been confirmed after two weeks, please contact customer service at 973-287-5126.
Refunds requested within the money-back guarantee period would be issued according to the payment method used at the time of purchase if the item was purchased directly from Tristar.
If the item was purchased from an authorized retailer, proof of purchase is required, a check will be issued for the article, and the amount of sales tax Processing and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Emeril Lagasse air fryers pro recipes
- Emeril Lagasse air fryer pro review
- Emeril Lagasse air fryers pro xl
- Emeril Lagasse air fryers pro 360
- Emeril Lagasse air fryers pro 7 in 1 review
- Emeril Lagasse air fryer pro 7 in 1 12 qt
- Emeril Lagasse air fryers pro accessories
- Emeril Lagasse air fryers pro french fries
What is the Emeril air fryer 360 lawsuit?
The lawsuit cites the product’s improper air circulation, excessive heating elements, and poorly designed drip tray as three essentially flawed design elements. The lack of an operational safety mechanism to switch off the appliance when it becomes too hot further exacerbates the fire risk.
Is the Emeril Lagasse air fryer any good?
This works even better than my stove and my phone comes out delicious crisp and just the way I like it. I also like that stainless seal and there’s no toxic chemicals in it all the accessories that comes with it or amazing, my son enjoys using this as well and now makes a lot of food in it and meal prep.
Was there a recall on Emeril Lagasse air fryer?
Undeterred by backlash – even lawsuits – the manufacturers continue to sell air fryers to the open market and have failed to issue a recall. The following products are currently under scrutiny for their defective design: Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer.
Where is the Emeril Lagasse air fryer made?
|15 x 20 x 10 inches
|Country of Origin
|Item model number
|Power AirFryer 360
|4.4 out of 5 stars 15,380Reviews
|Best Sellers Rank
|#6,041 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #40 in Air Fryers
Emeril Lagasse had a popular air fryer called the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360. This was a versatile kitchen appliance that combined multiple cooking functions, including air frying, roasting, baking, and more. It featured a large capacity and various presets for different cooking tasks.
However, if there have been new models or updates to the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pro line since then, I recommend checking the latest information on the official Emeril Lagasse website, retail websites, or contacting customer support for the most accurate and up-to-date details on the Air Fryer Pro. Reading customer reviews on specific models can also provide insights into the performance and features of the product.
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API