Black Christmas Trees You’ll Love in 2022
The possibility of a black Christmas tree may appear to be flighty and ungodly, yet for the individuals who are exhausted with green trees, they can really be very fun, interesting, and adaptable.
Much the same as exemplary green Christmas trees, these come at various styles, shapes, and costs, from thin pencil-like styles to ones with iced branches, and even ombré. Costs start as low as $7.99, so there’s a huge amount of nontraditional Christmas trees to peruse.
With an end goal to spare you time and convince you to decide on an absolutely untraditional tree this year, here are 10 of our preferred black Christmas trees you can purchase on the web.
Although Christmas is a few months away, the festive spirit, decorative trends, and Christmas carols are already beginning to take over the atmosphere.
This year, the fashion that promises to dominate the holiday season is the black and white Christmas trees, an excellent option for those who want to decorate their home with elegance and glamor.
The best of all? They can be adapted to your style and personality; Whether you are looking for an eco-friendly option or something more minimalist, there is something for all tastes and needs.
Next, we show you ten ideas that will inspire you to decorate your home with magic and a lot of sophistication.
Take note and get ready to set the trend. You’ll love it!
#1 Shine and more shine
Buy a white or silver Christmas tree and fill it with glitter. Look for organza strips with jewelry applications; they can be diamonds, beads, or beads; the options are endless.
To give it a more fancy touch, add gold, black, and silver spheres. Finish with a couple of snowflake-shaped ornaments; here, we show you how to do them in a two-by-three.
#2 Black and white spheres
When it comes to reflecting the Christmas spirit, spheres are a great choice. In addition to giving a sophisticated touch to your decoration, they make the tree look more original and ostentatious.
We suggest you personalize them with the name of your family members and a checkered ribbon. Or, if you want something more minimalist, you can print your initials, and voila! The black ribbon gives it an alternative vibe that we love. What do you think?
#3 Elegant and modern
Fill your home with this color palette and dare to step out of your comfort zone. Look for Christmas socks, sofa covers, wraps, ribbons, and spheres with this pattern and decorate down to the smallest detail.
Once you try it, you will notice that it will transform your home into a work of art.
#4 A touch of color
The color red represents heat, passion, and energy. Simulate the shape of mistletoe by joining three red spheres with a bouquet of artificial leaves and distributing them all over the tree.
It is one of the four plants traditionally adopted by Christians to celebrate the birth of Jesus. It is usually associated with fertility, longevity, good luck, and health.
#5 Chanel style
Do you love the quirky style of Coco Chanel? It would help if you chose this option. Make ornaments with the characteristic emblem of the brand and give them an original shape, for example, a bag, pearl earrings, or slippers. It is advisable to do it in foam or Styrofoam.
Instead of putting a star on the tip, you can make a giant, glitter-filled logo that says “Merry Christmas!”
Take this trend to another level and wrap your gifts with black paper and white ribbons. The best thing is to buy biodegradable cardboard boxes, recycled strips, and plastic ornaments so that you can reuse them next year, and you will not spend more.
Can you imagine such a photo on your Instagram feed? We love it!
It is an excellent alternative if you have a small budget or do not have much space. You need to cut the figure of a tree on a wooden board and paint it black or white. Decorate with elements that combine both tones.
Ideal for women who love simplicity and minimalism.
#8 Eco friendly
In addition to looking super innovative, it is friendly to the environment, and you can even do it in the company of your loved ones and spend a moment full of fun and joy.
Cut out thick cardboard or wood circles of different sizes, join them with a red ribbon (very resistant) and add some spheres.
#9 Your darkest side
Find an utterly black tree and fill it with white details.
You can do it yourself with spray paint and black diamond; remember that you must be in an open space away from pets, children, or fire.
Choose the style that best suits your personality and give your home a more chic vibe. Go ahead and experiment with other trends and become the queen of Christmas. Yeiii!
1. National Tree 6 Foot Black Tinsel Tree with Metal Stand (TT33-704-60) Black Christmas Trees
- Measures 6 ft. Tall, 20″ Diameter with 520 branch tips
- Matching color metal tree stand
- Fire-resistant and non-allergenic
- For Indoor or Covered Outdoor Display
2. EAMBRITE 2FT Black Glitter Spooky Tree Lights with 24 LED Purple Lights and 8 Pcs Black Bat Accessories for Halloween Decoration Battery Operated Indoor Decoration(UL Certified) Black Christmas Trees
- 【HALLOWEEN TREE LIGHT】: 2FT black glitter tree light with 4 inches x 4 inches base, 24 led purple lights and 8 pcs black bat accessories
- 🦇【EXCLUSIVE DESGIN】: Specially designed for Halloween theme decoration. Perfect fir for home, living room and bedroom, office, and restaurant. Also used as a centerpiece
- 🦇【BATTERY POWERED】: 3 AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED) powered with on/timer/off switch on the top of the base. With the timer on, it can light up for 6 hours and off automatically for 18 hours. No cords wires or electrical outlet
- 🦇【BENDABLE BRANCHE】: Customized at any shape and hang bunch of lightweight baubles as you wish. Bats are removable
- 🦇【QUALITY GUARANTEE】: An exquisite artwork designed by a professional quality control team. Certified by UL588
3. EAMBRITE 2FT Black Glitter Spooky Tree Light with 24 LED Orange Lights and 8 Pcs Pumpkin Accessories for Halloween Decoration Battery Operated Indoor Decoration(UL Certified) Black Christmas Trees
- 【LED HALLOWEEN TREE】: 2FT black glitter tree with a 4 inches x 4 inches base, 24 led orange lights, and 8 pcs Halloween pumpkin accessories
- 🎃【SWITCH UPGRADE】: Updated button switch on the top of the base perfectly replaces the toggle switch. More convenient and comfortable to use
- 🎃【EXCLUSIVE DESGIN】: Specially designed for Halloween theme decoration. Perfect fit for home, living room and bedroom, office, and restaurant. Also used as a centerpiece
- 🎃【BATTERY POWERED】: 3 AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED) powered with on/timer/off switch on the top of the base. With the timer on, it can light up for 6 hours and off automatically for 18 hours. No cords wires or electrical outlet
- 🎃【WIDELY USED】: Inspire and accompany you through the whole Halloween, used for Halloween tree ornaments, Halloween table decor. Also a Halloween gift for your kids, family, and friends
4. Best Choice Products 6ft Artificial Full Christmas Tree Seasonal Holiday Decoration w/ 1,477 Branch Tips, Foldable Stand – Black Christmas Trees
- UNIQUE BLACK TREE: Guaranteed to be an immediate eye-catcher in any setting, made with a black design that breaks free from the traditional tree to be used year-round
- PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS OR HALLOWEEN: Fluffs in approximately 30-45 minutes (6ft) or 45-60 minutes (7.5ft), with 1,477 branch tips to create a full appearance and ample space to hang Christmas ornaments or Halloween decor; Number of Tips (6ft/7.5ft): 1,477 / 1,749
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Non-flammable, non-allergenic PVC material contributes to a safe environment and ensures a durable tree
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Hinged branches and foldable stand for quick setup and tear-down, making it easy to store until the next year
- COMPATIBLE STORAGE: Fits perfectly in our tree storage bags, Search: SKY5150, SKY5151, or SKY4003; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 44.5″(Dia) x 72″(H) (including stand)
5. LUCKYERMORE Black Christmas Tree 7 Feet Halloween Tree Artificial Pine Tree Holiday Decoration with Xmas Tree Ornaments w/ 1000 Branch Tips
- BLACK CHRISTMAS TREE – Come with 17pcs Ornaments; Special black pine tree will be suitable for dressing more occasions, like Christmas, Halloween, party, family gathering, this black tree will be the most beautiful tree to decor your home
- SAFE XMAS TREE – The pine tree is made of Eco-friendly PVC material, non fade non-allergenic, enjoy to decorate this black tree with your family
- GREAT BLACK TREE – Made of high number branch tips, make the tree looks like more full and beautiful, you can use your imagination to dress up this pine tree
- STURDY ARTIFICIAL TREE – 27.5” Metal stand with 4 foot, large and durable enough to hold all the branches, provide stronger support for the Christmas tree and ensure stability
- EASY SET UP – After fixing the bottom, adjust the branches to suit angle, make the Christmas Tree more full and beautiful, any assemble problem please feel free to contact LUCKYERMORE customer service
Black Christmas trees are perfect for those who don’t like the conventional ones.
At last, that long-awaited moment of the year is coming: Christmas! If you already count the days to celebrate this season, indeed, you are one of those who decorate your home no matter what else.
To get out of the traditional colors and give this party a dark touch, check out these Christmas trees in black that will convince you to put one in your home.
An exquisite tree
Black doesn’t have to be a dark color. It is also a symbol of elegance, and this will be just the effect it will give your Christmas tree, regardless of the decorations you choose.
Decorate in light colors
A black tree is perfect if you want the lights and spheres that you place to stand out as much as possible. It is because black contrasts with these colors and makes them pop.
Choose ornaments in light tones, such as white or silver, to achieve this.
The lights in light tones are also essential in a Christmas tree, as they give it a magical and unique effect that only this holiday has. You can also add ribbons and flowers to break away from convention.
Black and gold
Gold is a color that is associated with Christmas celebrations. Likewise, it combines very well with black, as they complement each other perfectly, achieving a sophisticated combination.
To the minimalist
If you prefer a simple decoration, not very flashy but very special, you can decorate your black tree with just a few lights, without adding any decoration.
With purple hues
Another great idea is to choose a range of colors for the ornaments that will go on your Christmas tree to be a colorful and balanced decoration. Purple tones work great with black.
Halloween or Christmas?
If your love is divided between Halloween and Christmas Eve, you can decorate your home, alluding to both festivities.
This tree with the most feared villains in horror movies is the best example of how to do it.
You can even place classic Halloween figures, such as skulls, skulls, cobwebs, or pumpkins. Besides being very original, you can reuse your decorations from October 31 and save money.
A little blue
If you want to add some color to your black tree, add spheres in shades of blue and mix with white or silver ornaments.
Tree on the wall
If your budget is limited and you cannot buy a Christmas tree at the moment, you can do it on your wall with a bit of black frost and decorate it as you prefer.
Silver is another of the colors that go best with black. Also, this shade is traditional at Christmas, making it ideal for the season. For a touch of silver on your black Christmas tree, you could use spheres or ribbons of this color.
6. Binoster Black Halloween Ceramic Tree with Orange and Purple Lights, Prelit Tabletop Halloween Decor Tree with Pumpkin Top and Happy Halloween Tree Collar 12.5Inch Black Christmas Trees
- 🎃Unique Design: Enjoy the holiday season with this ceramic Halloween tree! This Black tree with Orange and Purple Lights will brighten up your holidays.
- 🎃Premium Materials: This Ceramic Halloween Tree is the perfect addition to your holiday decor, beautifully hand-painted, and finished with a smooth gloss.
- 🎃Black Halloween Ceramic Tree: This beautiful pre-lit tree for Halloween comes with a special design, having a pumpkin top and Happy Halloween message base, guaranteed to attract all eyes!
- 🎃Special Decoration: Ideal for decorating homes, offices, or even classrooms with a little holiday horror.
- 🎃Keeps the Halloween spirit going: Our Halloween tree light will guide you through the night. Keep the Halloween spirit going well past the witching hour by illuminating your home with this festive Tree decorated with Pumpkin and black cat.
For more Christmas adornments, peruse our vacation purchasing guides: Black Christmas Trees
- Best artificial Christmas trees
- Best pre-lit Christmas trees
- popular tabletop Christmas trees
- Best Christmas tree adornments
- Best Christmas tree clinchers
- top Christmas adornments
- Best Christmas tree skirt
- Best Christmas tree stand
- new Christmas lights
- Best Christmas tree decorations
Images for Black Christmas Trees
- pre lit
- upside down
- fibre optic
Black Christmas Trees You’ll Love in 2022
This modest tree comes pre-brightened with decorations and strips so it’s more sweetheart than tense. You’ll should simply set it around your work area or tabletop, and it’s all set. The branches are effectively bendable in the event that they should be cushioned up and can hold extra adornments on the off chance that you need to include.
This 6-foot-tall counterfeit black Christmas tree has in excess of 1,400 branch tips, giving it a full and practical look. Simply stack the three areas together, pull down the branches from its pivots, and begin cushioning endlessly. As per the brand, it should just take about 30 minutes.
This dark and undecorated pencil-meager tree is an incredible establishment for an adornment. Some Wayfair customers have utilized the tree as a major aspect of their Halloween stylistic theme, while others went with more conventional silver and gold adornments during the special seasons. Despite how they utilized it, everybody said the tree was extraordinary for little spaces and foyers.
How to Make Sure You Get the Right Black Christmas Trees For Your Home
Spare time enriching with a pre-lit tree like this one. There are 500 lights sprinkled all through that differentiation well against the dim branches.
Glitter branches give this 3-foot-tall black Christmas tree additional shine and measurement. This sparkly tree accompanies a coordinating plastic stand so you should simply cushion the branches and thud this on your table or counter.
Offbeat yet tastefully satisfying, this ombré tree has a great deal going on. Not exclusively is there a glaring difference in shading with the angle, but at the same time it’s run, iced, and pre-lit with 500 lights all through the branches.
Albeit counterfeit, this black Christmas tree springs to life — truly. The wire tree springs up and amasses itself surprisingly fast, and it’s effectively folding to store when the special seasons are finished.
What does a black Christmas tree symbolize?
And we’re telling you, once you go black, you might not go back to classic green Christmas trees. At first, the thought of putting up a black tree sounds quite grinchy. But it’s actually not. Contrary to popular belief, black is not just a color for mourning.
Is there black Christmas trees?
Along with Christmas, black trees are a great addition to another popular holiday—Halloween! Shop for spooky tree decorations like skulls and spider web tree garlands. … Beyond this holiday, black artificial Christmas trees can be year-round accessories.
Are black Christmas trees popular?
A 2018 study by Treetopia found that, after the traditional green, black is actually the second most popular artificial tree color in five states (Arizona, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin) as well as Washington, D.C. And, if you scroll the #blackchristmastree tag on Instagram, you’ll find more than 15,000
What do you do with a black Christmas tree? Black Christmas Trees
- a black Christmas tree decorated in gold and silver for a chic gothic-inspired look.
- a black tree with whimsy decor and silver and purple ornaments.
- decorate your tree with only lights to make it look sophisticated and luxurious.
- refined black Christmas tree with striped ribbon, silver and gold ornaments.
Related searches Black Christmas Trees
- pre lit black christmas tree
- black christmas tree walmart
- black christmas tree 6ft
- The black christmas tree halloween
- black christmas tree 4ft
- miniature black christmas tree
- black christmas tree with orange lights
- flocked black christmas tree
Black Christmas Trees