221 Best Bathroom Storage Cabinet Ideas For Bathroom 2022
How do I add storage to a small bathroom? 14 Small-Space Storage Hacks to Make the Most of Your Tiny Bathroom
- Mount a Towel Rack. …
- Add Storage to the Medicine Cabinet. …
- Hang Basket Shelves. …
- Separate Bathroom Storage Items. …
- Designate a Cleaning Supply Cabinet. …
- Use Adhesive Hooks for Tools. …
- Hang an Organizer in the Bathroom. …
- Mount Magnetic Strips
What should I keep in my bathroom cabinet? Store These Items Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
- Toiletries: Keep items like toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, facial moisturizers, face wash, eye cream, contact, and contact solution. …
- Towels: Store face cloths and hand towels in a drawer to keep them close at hand and so they don’t topple over.
- Toilet paper holder stand,excellent for paper towels...
- 【Top Quality Assurance】AOJEZOR items regardless of...
- Modern bathroom furniture great for small spaces,easy to...
- Top panel open to replacing the roll paper,the top...
- Scrolled storage cabinet made of pvc foam board, not mdf...
- ◆ Large storage capacity - This cabinet comes with four...
- ◆ Linear design - The modern striped design gives the...
- ◆ High quality and durable - Constructed from thick MDF...
- ◆ Dimensions - Overall size: 23.6*13.4*35.8 inches, Drawer...
- ◆ Assembly - precise instructions are included in the...
- Every Inch Counts: Don't neglect the corner space of your...
- Durable-Meets-Versatile: Made from sturdy engineered wood,...
- In Sight or Out of Sight? It’s up to you! This clever...
- The Easier, the Better: With numbered parts provided, the...
- What You Get: A floor bathroom cabinet that creates a...
- Maximize storage space in small bathrooms with our Under...
- Made of sturdy and durable MDF and white painted; updated...
- Fit for certain pedestal and non-pedestal sink, facet holes:...
- Two slatted doors with internal shelves, moisture-proof with...
- Easy to assemble, wipe-clean surface. For more Bathroom...
- A Mix of Freshness: With a pure white colour and louvered...
- We Care About Quality: Because VASAGLE wants to offer...
- Utilize Your Space, to the Max: With a small footprint at...
- Read After Me: “What a Safe Tower”! Just like you,...
- Versatile! Just by looking at it, you can tell that it has...
- 【VERSATILITY IDEAL DIMENSIONS】18"-25"W x 11.5"D x...
- 【ADJUSTABLE & EXPANDABLE】The length can easily be...
- 【REMOVABLE STEEL PANELS】Include 4 large panels and 4...
- 【QUALITY MATERIAL 】Sturdy steel constructed, elegant...
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE】The user manual has step by step...
- Creative Homeowner Affordable Kitchen Upgrades Book
- Creative Homeowner Affordable Kitchen Upgrades Book- Little...
- Discover alternatives to costly full-scale renovations...
- Subjects include: replacing cabinetry, increasing storage...
- 240 pages, soft cover.
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including...
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50%...
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to...
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two...
- View lots of bathroom design ideas
- Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
- Share the images with friends
- Set images as wallpaper in your device
- Direct rate the app to let users know how amazing app is...
- INVITES ALL IN: Jewelry cabinet provides larger storage...
- BRIGHT LED LIGHTS: Interior lights auto on with mirrored...
- PATENTED EARRING SHELF: 60° slant earring shelf different...
- PATENTED MIRRORED CABINET: Patented product, designed by Tom...
- WALL & DOOR MOUNTED: 3 adjustable heights available when...
What color bathroom cabinets are in style?
1. White, ebony, and gray vanities. By far, these are the most popular colors (and in this order). These colors go with virtually all bathroom styles and colors as they are neutral.
What wood is best for bathroom cabinets?
The most efficient, widely used materials for bathroom cabinets are Solid wood, plywood, and MDF. Solid wood cabinets, such as oak or maple wood hold up nicely in a bathroom climate, particularly when properly sealed and painted.
1. Tangkula Bathroom Cabinet, Single Door Wall Mounted Medicine Cabinet with Mirror(4 Tiers Inner Shelves) Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
- Large Storage Spaces: If you are looking for a bathroom wall-mounted mirror cabinet with large storage spaces, our product will be your number one choice. There are six open storage shelves that you can use to store frequently used bathroom essentials. Also, it is equipped with shelves behind the mirror for organizing your personal belongings in a neat and orderly way. It will maximize the available space in your room and give you a clean and tidy bathroom.
- Practical Mirrored Door: There is a door on the cabinet for keeping your personal belongings hidden from others. When you close the door, you are keeping those items away from dust and water splashes. A mirror is added to the door, so you do not need to buy an extra one, making it space and cost-saving. This exquisite mirror guarantees a clear image and perfect reflection, making it ideal for shaving or putting on your makeup.
- Durable Material: The storage cabinet is made of a superior MDF board, which promises a long-term service life. The eco-friendly and non-toxic lacquered surface will not only be harmless to your health but also be smooth when touching it. Also, it comes with water-resistant features that ensure that this cabinet will not get damaged or moldy over time. A perfect item for your bathroom or toilet!
21 Best Bathroom Storage Cabinet Ideas For Bathroom 2022
- Security and Easy to Use: We have designed the hinges, especially for your safety. No more worries about making loud noises or getting your fingers pinched, as the door will close slowly and softly under the force of the metal hinge. It will also protect your glass mirror and stored essentials. Moreover, high-quality metal handle is designed for daily use. Even if your fingers are wet, it will not leave any marks on the mirror or the surface.
- Simple and Stylish Design: This bathroom wall cabinet has a minimalist and stylish design, which creates a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. With clean lines and a simple silhouette, it will add a touch of elegance to any bathroom. Thanks to its design, it can blend in well with any decoration style you have in your home.
Best Choice Products Full Length Hanging Mirror Jewelry Armoire Cabinet, Makeup Storage Organizer, Wall Mounted, w/Interior Mirror, LED Lights, Lock, Cosmetics Tray, Brush Holders, 4 Shelves Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
- HANGING OR WALL-MOUNTED: Heavy-duty hooks let you save space by hanging them over your bedroom or closet door, while brackets on the back allow for mounting to the wall; cabinet heights can be adjusted for convenience based on your preference
- INTERIOR LED LIGHTING & EXTRA MIRROR: Lights illuminate automatically as the small cosmetics tray inside is pulled down, allowing you to look into the mirror and apply liner and foundation with a clear vision; a switch lets you turn the lights on manually when the tray is not in use
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE: Soft velvet interior lining protects jewelry from scratches and has a storage capacity that includes 12 necklace hooks, 98 ring slots, 104 earring hooks, 9 brush holders, and a bracelet rod, with 2 cubbies and 4 lined shelves for additional accessory storage
- LOCKABLE DOOR: Ensure the safety of every makeup and jewelry piece, as this jewelry cabinet is made with a lock and key to keep children out and prevent unwanted opening
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Shut the door and utilize a full-length glass mirror to make sure you’ve got on your very best look, while durable engineered wood makes for long-lasting use; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14.75″(L) x 4.75″(W) x 47.25″(H)
2. Simple Houseware Over the Cabinet Door Organizer Holder, Silver Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
- Please Measure Before Making Purchase: Basket Dimension (Wall-mounted): 13.5” L x 9.5” H x 3.62” D; Over the Door Height: 18.5 inches
- Installations: over-the-cabinet, inside cabinet door-mounted or wall-mounted. Hardware screws included
- Great organizer for cutting board, bakeware pan, cookie sheet, or plastic food wrap in the kitchen; or bathroom supplies in the bathroom.
- Ultra-thin hook with EVA foam padded to fit your cabinet door and protect the cabinet from scratches
- Sturdy steel made with sliver coat, Storing 4 to 5 regular cutting boards; USPTO Patent No: USD840716S1
Eclife 24” bathroom vanity ideas Sink Combo Wall Mounted Natural Cabinet Two Drawers Vanity Set Brown Round Tempered Glass Vessel Sink Top, W/ORB Faucet, Pop Up Drain & Mirror (A09E02AK) Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
- ❤WATER SAVE 1.5 GPM faucet aerator help to save 30% water; 3/8” Water supply hose; 23-5/8″ Long water supply lines; ORB faucet; Pop up drain.
- ❤ECO-FRIENDLY: MDF eco-friendly material used to make more durable and sturdy; 15mm Thickness and natural color board, easy to clean and wear-resistance.(Attention please: Because of handmade, surface is smooth to touch, while looks like cracks, and different vanities, cracks will look like a little difference.)
- ❤EASY to INSTALL: Need to be self-assembled, delicate design makes it easy to assemble; Small body includes maximized storage. (This item will be sent with 2 packages.)
- ❤DETAILS FEATURES: 304 Stainless steel & Soft-close door & Easy to Clean & Tempered Glass Bathroom Vessel Sink & Scratch and Stain-Resistant sink surface & & Quality Drawer Slide Rail & Sturdy & Portable wooden self-designed to save more space.
- ❤Dimension: 24” W x 20” L x 19.7” H wall mounted bathroom vanity cabinet; 5-1/2”(H) x 16-1/2”(DIA) Round tempered glass single base sink; 19.7” W x 23.6” H Mirror.
Guided Search Filters
Images for Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
- small bathroom
- dark wood
- floor to ceiling
- small space
1 of 21Formal Without the Fuss – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
In this bathroom, an asymmetrically balanced arrangement of sinks, mirrors, and bathroom cabinetry looks graceful and elegant, formal but not fussy. The bathroom cabinetry features exposed legs, which gives it the appearance of freestanding fur bathroom furniture ideas The central storage unit separating the two sink areas features an arrangement of cabinets and drawers that can hold hand towels, hairdryers, toiletries, and more.
2 of 21Warm Minimalism – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
This bathroom is all about simplicity, with the tiled bathroom vanity ideas wall offering a textural counterpoint to the marble flooring and wall of windows. The bathroom vanity ideas is reduced to a straight line of flat-front wooden drawers that benefit from a dark, warm wood grain. Floating the drawers above the floor emphasizes the gravity-defying vanity as a focal point.
3 of 21A Federal Case – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Furniture-style feet on this built-in vanity trace their roots to the Federal Era. Crown molding and raised-panel doors define the tall cabinets flanking each side of the bathroom vanity ideas as traditional, while recessed-panel door fronts and drawers in the central portion look a bit less formal. Painting the entire unit white also gives the traditional-style bathroom cabinetry a more relaxed appearance.
4 of 21Arts & Crafts Inspiration – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
This built-in vanity, stained a medium brown, evokes the warm oak bathroom furniture ideas made popular by the Arts and Crafts movement at the end of the 19th century. Slender molding outlines doors and drawers — which are punctuated by round metal knobs — create subtle surface variations. Furniture-style feet on the bathroom vanity ideas suggest the look of an old dresser. Arts and Crafts bathroom cabinetry work especially well in bungalow-style homes or those where the decorating emphasizes natural materials, stained wood, and rustic simplicity.
5 of 21Bathroom Cabinet Storage – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Trick out your bathroom cabinets with these clever storage ideas.
6 of 21High Contrast – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Decorating with white and other light neutrals is a surefire way to expand the look of a small bathroom, but sometimes the lack of color leaves the space feeling washed out and cold. This nearly all-white bathroom benefits from a dark wood vanity topped with a marble countertop. A panel of shallow drawers between the two sink areas provides varied storage for bathroom necessities.
7 of 21Chic Statement – Bathroom Storage Ideas
Inspired by the idea of converting bathroom furniture ideas into bathroom vanity ideas this bathroom combines a thick marble countertop and integrated sinks with clean-lined storage units below. The result is a sophisticated, glamorous look. The marble is repeated along another wall and in the shower surround, which lends cohesion to space. The combination of stone and wood, along with glitzy chrome accents, gives this bathroom a highly-styled look.
8 of 21Small but Mighty – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
A wall of tiny mosaic tiles is punctuated by a dark wood vanity cabinet in this small bathroom. The cabinet’s deep construction allows for plenty of storage despite the necessary under sink plumbing. A medicine cabinet hung above the countertop features a thick wood mirror frame and provides additional storage for small toiletries and soaps. The sculptural stone vessel sink atop the cabinet ensures the countertop always stays clutter-free.
9 of 21Contemporary Elegance – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Long gone are the days when contemporary meant cold. Flat-panel drawer fronts and sleek brushed-nickel pulls define this bathroom vanity ideas as contemporary, while the bathroom cabinetry’s warm wood finish and tile backsplash add comforting warmth. Undermount sinks reinforce the contemporary look by not interrupting the smooth plane of the countertop.
10 of 21Midcentury Modern – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
This bathroom cabinetry is elegant and modern with brushed-metal pulls and handles lending subtle variations to the crisp white bathroom cabinetry surfaces. A slender cabinet outfitted with a frosted-glass panel stretches all the way up to the ceiling, which helps the airy unit look sturdy.
11 of 21Country Revival – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
In this bathroom, a pair of weathered wooden cabinets lends traditional country style and plenty of storage capacity. Outfitting your bathroom with recycled and repurposed components makes sense environmentally, and it allows you to create a look uniquely yours.
12 of 21Black and White – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Although many people shy away from using patterns and dark colors in small spaces such as powder rooms, this shows how to do it successfully. To prevent the geometric wallpaper pattern from overwhelming the entire space, the small bathroom cabinet was given a fresh coat of crisp white paint. The cabinet’s light finish and bracket-style feet lend a feeling of airiness.
- See how to add smart storage ideas to your bathroom with these budget-friendly ideas.
13 of 21Designed to Fit – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
This bathroom’s ultra-tiny construction called for creative storage solutions. The small vanity was constructed using a store-bought cabinet base and a birch plywood countertop. The countertop’s curved shape allows the door to open into the small bathroom but still manages to squeeze in more storage. The ring-shaped cabinet pulls are small, but they add a dash of vintage charm.
14 of 21Asian Inspiration – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
An antique Asian altar table functions as a focal point in this open and airy bathroom. A crisp white vessel sink atop the unit preserves the limited drawer space below, which would have been swallowed up by other sink models. A buffing of paste wax once a month keeps water rolling off the weathered wooden surface of the table.
15 of 21Open & Shut – Bathroom Storage Ideas
A mix of open and closed storage in the bathroom provides decorative and functional options. Drawers offer accessible storage for toiletries and medicines, while cleaning supplies are best stashed out of sight under the sink. Here, open shelves filled with wicker baskets put towels within easy reach and make a decorative statement. The cubbies also break up the wall of bathroom cabinetry, adding a sense of depth and preventing monotony.
16 of 21French Impression
Inspired by ornately carved 19th-century designs, this bathroom cabinetry sports a decorative paint treatment that mimics the look of weathered wood. The marble countertop and gold mirror frame blend well with the bathroom vanity ideas dramatic design. Brushed gold accents throughout the room, such as the faucet and wall sconces, also blend with the bathroom vanity ideas antique character.
17 of 21The Unfitted Bath – Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Like the unfitted kitchen, a bath outfitted with individual pieces of bathroom furniture ideas rather than with built-in bathroom cabinetry avoids a cookie-cutter look and stakes a claim to individuality. In this spacious bathroom, two freestanding cabinets on each side of the airy console sink are used for storing toiletries, linens, and other bathroom necessities. The upper cabinet on each unit was outfitted with a panel of glass, which keeps the bathroom feeling open and inviting.
18 of 21Heavy Metal – Bathroom Storage Ideas
This bathroom proves that stand-alone storage can blend with just about any bathroom decorating style. Here, a stainless-steel cabinet brings a splash of funky, industrial appeal to an otherwise cottage-style bathroom. Glass shelves in the upper portion of the unit prevent it from looking too heavy and allow for display space.
- bathroom cabinet storage
- bathroom wall cabinet ideas
- modern bathroom cabinet ideas
- bathroom cabinet ideas DIY
- wall mounted bathroom cabinet ideas
- bathroom cabinet ideas for small spaces
19 of 21Modern Glamour – Bathroom Storage Ideas
A sleek, dark-stained cabinet raised on metal legs adds a whiff of Hollywood glamour to the contemporary styling in this bathroom. With modern-style bathroom cabinetry, beauty comes from the grain and finish of the wood and the relationships between functional parts — drawers to doors, pulls to handles — rather than from carving, paneling, or applied ornamentation. A sleek-lined vessel sink atop the cabinet lends another splash of contemporary appeal.
20 of 21Custom Crafted – Bathroom Storage Ideas
Custom-designed bathroom cabinetry allows you to freely express your personal style. In this spacious bathroom, a dark-stained, furniture-style bathroom vanity ideas rests on exposed legs, creating an airy, freestanding look. The color of the bathroom vanity ideas not only grounds the piece in place, but it also matches the bathroom’s plentiful window trim, creating a cohesive look. A hefty slab of limestone atop the unit lends textural contrast to the dark wooden base and nickel door and drawer pulls.
21 of 21Transitional Style – Bathroom Storage Ideas
The combination of recessed flat-panel doors, which convey traditional style, and slab or flat-panel drawers, which reflect contemporary style, gives this bathroom cabinetry a transitional look. Simple round knobs lend themselves to both traditional and contemporary styles, reinforcing the blended effect. Crisp white marble used for the countertop, backsplash, and floor puts an emphasis on elegance.
bathroom vanity ideas
Vintage-Style DIY Vanity
This DIY bathroom vanity was custom-built from salvaged wood for a unique vintage-style piece. The boards were hand-selected from a salvage yard and coated in a matte sealer to protect the wood from water. A new trough sink thanks to the marble remnants above the unit and the same paint treatment as the old copper to make the countertops look old.
2 of 18 DIY Cabinet Vanity
A tall media cabinet becomes the perfect base for a trough sink while providing extra counter space. The glass-front sliding doors on this DIY bathroom vanity make for grab-and-go storage with style. You can also pair it with a marble slab for a DIY bathroom vanity top.
3 of 18 Built-From-Scratch Bathroom Vanity
Learn how to make this DIY bathroom vanity
If you can’t find a bathroom vanity style you like or will fit in an awkward space, make your own! It simple blue vanity made from wooden posts, inexpensive wood, and a white quartz countertop. Finish your DIY vanity to fit your style, whether it’s with a coat of high-gloss paint or with a rustic wood stain.
4 of 18 Farmhouse-Style DIY Vanity
Make a mismatched vanity and mirror feel like a pair with a fresh paint job. The homeowner intentionally painted the antique mirror atop a similar colour and style to coordinate with this farmhouse-style bathroom vanity. The DIY bathroom vanity and matching mirror offer an updated look at the rustic style with visible brushstrokes of teal paint.
5 of 18 Fur bathroom furniture ideas Flip Bathroom Vanity
Get the full instructions for This DIY Vanity Idea.
Transform a favorite dresser or console into a fabulous DIY bathroom vanity with a new coat of paint, new hardware, and a little elbow grease. For this custom vanity, we removed the inside frame of the dresser for plumbing and reattached the false drawer fronts. Opt for any vessel sink that suits your style, and use the bottom drawer of the DIY vanity for bonus storage
6 of 18 DIY Vanity Updates
If you love the idea of a dresser-inspired vanity but aren’t sure how to make one yourself, try this DIY bathroom vanity idea. Starting with a purchased vanity unit, you can create the look of an antique dresser without much effort. Lean a traditional vanity on antique, carved furniture legs. These will mimic the style of a decade-old dresser, and your guests will never know the difference.
7 of 18 Budget DIY Vanity Makeover
DIY bathroom vanity plans sometimes come from other rooms in the house. This old cabinet served as a dining room buffet but now functions perfectly as a double-sink vanity. Center drawers were removed for easy access storage. A soothing aqua-blue paint coats the base, while the original stained top was left intact.
8 of 18 Wooden DIY Bathroom Vanity
If a stock vanity is too large for your small bathroom, rework a narrow wooden table to hold the sink and storage. This weathered, painted piece resembles a prized European design with vintage patina, open shelving, and X-detail sides. Ask a contractor to install a wall-mounted faucet and plug plumbing pipes into the wall, not visible to the mechanics. Furniture makeovers are a great way to incorporate antiques into your rustic bathroom vanity plan.
9 of 18 Easy Bathroom Vanity Updates
Give an existing off-the-shelf vanity a vibrant new look with glossy yellow paint and decoupled doors. Handmade paper in trendy ikat patterns provides an easy DIY update for cabinet doors. Cut a piece to size and apply with decoupage medium and a foam paintbrush.
18 of 10 Small DIY Bathroom Vanity Ideas
Combine a purchased cabinet base with a birch plywood countertop for a customized DIY bathroom vanity makeover that fits even the smallest of spaces. The curved shape of this DIY countertop allows the door to open up a room while squeezing in more storage. A vessel sink and cylindrical faucet found at Clearance modernize the look while still sticking to a budget.
18 of 11 Powder Room Vanity Ideas
Often tucked away and small on square footage, the powder room is one less space that’s relatively easy to revamp. This reclaimed pine desk boasts a modest bowl sink and wall-mount faucet for counter space. The open bottom shelf makes a perfect spot for baskets to hold extra towels and toiletries.
bathroom furniture ideas
What furniture goes in a bathroom? 4 Types of Bathroom Furniture Explained
- Bathroom Mirrors.
- Bathroom Vanity Sinks.
- Bathroom Cabinets.
- Bathroom cabinets are found below the sink and have dual purposes. You can use cabinets to store household products, towels, a toilet plunger or anything that you prefer to keep out of sight. …
- Medicine Cabinet.
wood cabinets bathroom
Can you put wood cabinet in bathroom?
For the best results, properly painted and sealed solid wood bathroom cabinetry is best for a bathroom setting. Although the wood may warp over time, it will not be difficult to repair, and solid wood will last the longest. Solid wood is a classic feature of any household.
Is solid wood good for bathroom?
Solid Wood is usually the best material choice for a bathroom vanity cabinet, particularly if cost is not a worry, as solid wood is the strongest and most durable of all materials, with solid oak being the strongest of woods.
What type of wood is used for bathrooms? Teak
Pine, Plywood, Koa, Cherry, Red oak, Padauk, Mahogany, and Teak are the best wood to use for bathroom shelving. Most wood will perfect in the bathroom as long as it is constructed and finished properly.
How do I waterproof my bathroom wood?
There are three surefire ways to waterproof your wood for years to come.
- Use linseed or Tung oil to create a beautiful and protective hand-rubbed finish.
- Seal the wood with coating of polyurethane, varnish, or lacquer.
- Finish and waterproof wood simultaneously with a stain-sealant combo.
small bathroom cabinet
Reduced depth bathroom cabinet
Within the bathroom furniture, bathroom furniture with a reduced depth is considered those whose depth is less than the standard one, which is usually 40-45 cm.
This type of narrower bathroom furniture is a great option for furnishing toilets that are not very spacious or are a bit crowded with toilets, shower trays, sinks, etc.
In Todo Muebles de Baño, we have a wide selection of bathroom furniture with a reduced depth of large national and European brands.
Generally, all the firms in the bathroom sector nowadays have ranges or series of narrow, reduced bottom or furniture for very small bathrooms.
Low-depth bathroom furniture is a practical and efficient solution to make the most of those few square meters.
And, even if your bathroom is small, it doesn’t have to lose a bit of style or contemporaneity. In addition, nowadays, especially in urban environments, these types of bathrooms abound.
Most small furniture tends to have a minimalist or current design, although some other classic or vintage models have a lower than the standard background.
Why? Well, because a bathroom cabinet with a reduced depth must also be white or some neutral colour, with straight and polished lines and glossy finishes. All these influences are generating spaciousness and visual lightness.
If it is well clean, a small glossy white bathroom cabinet will often act as a mirror. It will replicate the light, generate movement, and the bathroom will appear larger than it is.
It will most likely also be that it is suspending furniture, that is, it does not touch the ground but is anchor to the wall.
All those mentioned above are also characteristics of what is known today as modern bathroom furniture.
Why buy a bathroom cabinet with a reduced depth?
When you have a long but narrow or square and mini bathroom space, installing a small bathroom cabinet, more limited than normal, will help improve your mobility.
It will always affect the comfort and well-being of our bathroom.
All of this can be achiev using tricks from interior designers that help us make the bathroom appear larger, brighter and more transparent.
To avoid losing comfort and not giving up any basic piece, many of this low-end bathroom furniture has a built-in sink, some storage, and handles that do not protrude.
For this reason, they have a more efficient and intelligent design in the face of the increasingly common shortage of square meters.
It is important to ensure that there will be no collisions with the elements or unwanted accidents while using the toilet.
That is why most of this furniture with a lower depth and 50 cm, 60 cm, 70 cm or 80 cm wide do not have protruding handles.
How to choose bathroom furniture with a reduced depth?
In our catalogue of bathroom furniture, In the left margin, you will find a series of filters to refine your search.
In the “Width” filter, click on “Reduced depth” or select it from the Bathroom Furniture menu> Background> Reduced depth bathroom furniture.
In this way, you will only see bathroom furniture with a depth of 40 centimetres or less.
There are them with different storage capacities, with or without a sink, various widths and heights, and colours and finishes.
Among the most reputable brands that manufacture low-end bathroom furniture in our catalogue are Coycama, Viso Bath, Campoaras, Bruntec, Royo Group or Torvisco.
Advantages of buying bathroom furniture with reduced depth online
A well-used bathroom with space to store everything you need is also possible in small toilets; you have to plan the distribution and elements.
Buying one of these pieces on our website has the following insured benefits:
- Fast delivery. With many models and brands, in just 3-5 days.
- The most competitive price on the market.
- Furniture from national manufacturers.
- The largest variety of small-format bathroom furniture for 100-200 euros.
- Possibility of splitting the payment in up to 12 instalments
- Free shipping to the Peninsula.
- Professional installation service if you need it.
- Long-term spare parts warranty.
- Advice and personalized attention.
- All the accessories that your bathroom needs.
Cheap bathroom furniture with reduced bottom
If you don’t want to spend a lot of money buying small bathroom furniture, we have very inexpensive pieces.
If you are looking for cheap bathroom furniture with reduced depth, you can filter by price and see the more affordable furniture directly.
There are many models from which to select yours, most of them flown or suspended to make the most of the room and achieve mini bathrooms that are visually light.
In Todo Muebles De Baño, you will find beautiful small, narrow bathroom furniture, white and glossy finish.
Many models already include the matching washbasin and mirror. If you are interested in this type of pack, consult our section on “swimwear”.
It is bathroom furniture for sale with these extras at the lowest price. Buying in pack form will always mean savings! Don’t you think?
Also, the bathroom furniture in kits, those that are delivered unassembled, are much cheaper than the rest. Keep that in mind!
Of course, you will need to have the capacity to assemble and place the furniture yourself. Even if you are not very skilled, these pieces of furniture are usually easy to install.
What if I install a small sink instead of a small piece of furniture?
You can choose small sinks embedded in compact furniture or simply wall-hung sinks that are both narrow.
If you do not mind doing without the washbasin cabinet or find furniture that you like for the bathroom, this is another effective option to use mini rooms.
Of course, you will need vertical storage, hang shelves or bathroom columns on the walls to place all your belongings.
Many of this suspended bathroom furniture is in the shape of a column, bathroom cabinet, or storage module.
Cabinets or vertical shelves of modern drawers or shelves. In terms of finishes, better from straight lines and neutral tones to the more ornate vintage or classic designs.
When there is a need to save space, the choice of small sinks without a cabinet has to done well:
- Choose a wall-hung sink. It will leave a lot of free space underneath, creating a visual sensation of visual spaciousness and total weightlessness.
- Add a narrow countertop with a small supported sink. The siphon will be visible, but it will be a cute and modern dressing table. It will also allow you to clean the floor more comfortably.
- Asinkgloss white. In this case, there is no option; this is the best finish, as it should help, like the mirror, replicate the light in the room.
- Less than 45 cm or 40 cm deep There are smaller or narrower sinks also for sale. Bet on them!
Searches related to bathroom cabinet ideas
- wall mounted bathroom cabinet ideas
- bathroom cabinet storage
- bathroom cabinet ideas for small spaces
- bathroom cabinet ideas DIY
- modern bathroom cabinet ideas
- bathroom wall cabinet ideas
- bathroom cabinet ideas Pinterest
- cool bathroom cabinet ideas
Bathroom Cabinet Ideas
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API