Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree sale 2023
Their worth shoots up to around the special seasons, however now could be the best an ideal opportunity to load up, a specialist says.
The Christmas tree and its decoration are among the most important traditions of the year celebrations. It is around this tree that we open our gifts and share special moments with the family. It must both match your preferences but also last year after year. In this article, you will see how to choose the ideal ceramic Christmas tree for your interior.
What Size & Shape to Choose for My Artificial ceramic Christmas tree?
There are different sizes and shapes of artificial Christmas trees. First, choose its location to determine if you have room for a small or a large model to refine your search.
- HAND-PAINTED FINISH: This mini ceramic Christmas tree is the...
- MULTICOLOR LIGHTS & STAR: Decorated with 64 festive,...
- 5FT POWER CORD: No need for batteries with the built-in...
- COMPACT SIZE: Perfectly sized, small enough to fit on any...
- VERSATILE DECOR: Ideal for decorating homes, offices, or...
- 【 13 Inch Ceramic Christmas Tree 】- Measuring 13 inches...
- 【 Hand-painted Finish】- This tabletop decorative...
- 【 Classic Christmas Decor 】- This vintage tree has...
- 【 3 × AA Battery Power Supply 】- Powered by 3 AA...
- 【 Lovely Christmas Gift 】- The ceramic Christmas tree is...
- The Creative Hobbies 15.5 inch ceramic Christmas tree is the...
- The tree is a must have décor for the holidays. The size...
- Older generations will love the nostalgia this little tree...
- Cozy up to the fire with your family and enjoy the cheerful...
- This tree has a beautiful high gloss finish and the little...
- HAND-PAINTED FINISH: This ceramic Christmas tree set is...
- LED LIGHTS: Features 10 battery-powered LED lights, and...
- BATTERY POWERED WITH BUILT-IN TIMER: Install 3 AAA batteries...
- ELEGANT ADDITION: Perfectly sized to fit on any countertop,...
- EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION: Build your own holiday forest as you...
- HAND-PAINTED FINISH: This extra large ceramic Christmas tree...
- LIGHTS & STAR DECORATION: Adorned with festive decorative...
- 10FT POWER CORD: No need for batteries with the built-in...
- EXTRA LARGE DECORATION: This stunning tree stands tall to...
- VERSATILE DECOR: Ideal for decorating homes, offices, or...
- Vintage Christmas Tree – A contemporary take on Christmas...
- Joyful Details – Inspired by the trees of decades past,...
- Nostalgic Styling – Bring back classic Christmas memories...
- Tabletop Décor – Perfectly sized, this 13” pre-lit...
- Battery Operated – Lighted vintage ceramic tree operates...
- MILLTOWN MERCHANTS CHRISTMAS CLASSICS - The Milltown...
- LIGHTED CERAMIC CHRISTMAS TREE - The Milltown Merchants...
- NOSTALGIC STYLING - This adorable vintage holiday tree...
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH - The Christmas Classics Ceramic Christmas...
- DIMENSIONS - Large Ceramic Christmas Tree (15.5" H including...
- Festive Design: the ceramic Christmas tree is crafted with...
- Stunning Ceramic Construction: this meticulously designed...
- Compact Size: standing at just about 15 inches tall, the...
- Nostalgic Style: for those who appreciate a touch of...
- Versatile Christmas Decoration: whether you wish to spruce...
- MULTICOLORED LIGHTED: This ceramic Christmas tree is crafted...
- HAND PAINTED: This decorative Christmas tree is crafted of...
- PERFECT ANYWHERE: The holiday ceramic tree is 10" tall, base...
- MAGICAL CHRISTMAS DECORATION: This vintage tabletop...
- LIGHT UP THE NIGHT: Enjoy the holiday season with this...
- Size: 8 inch
- Made of polished ceramic
- Requires three AA batteries
- Batteries not included
Ceramic Christmas tree size guide
A good rule of thumb is to leave at least six inches between the top of the tree and the ceiling. You must also consider the possible tree crest or any additional decorative support that would add height to the tree. So, if you have a standard ceiling height of 2.40 meters and a 30-centimeter angel to place at the top, you need a 195-centimeter ceramic Christmas tree. The size of our trees corresponds to the height of the foot to the tip.
|LESS THAN 150 CM |
Mini trees for centerpieces, bedrooms and small spaces
|150 TO 170 CM |
Intended for small living rooms
|185 TO 200 CM|
Ideal for rooms with low ceilings
|215 TO 230 CM |
For medium height ceilings
|245 TO 365 CM |
Suitable for rooms with high ceilings
SHAPES OF ARTIFICIAL TREES
The shape of a tree gives you a general idea of the place it will occupy. Choose a bulky model if you have a large area or a thinner tree for a small space. Calculate the available size and compare it to the dimensions indicated on our site. Our measurements are taken at the widest point of the tree.
The most popular shape, imitating the classic profile of natural Christmas trees.
The thinnest of our trees, suitable for tight spaces and room corners
A space-saving solution, ideal for small studios and apartments
HOW REALISTIC WILL MY ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREE BE?
Today, it is possible to opt for an artificial Christmas tree without giving up the look and texture of a natural tree. Most of our Balsam Hill® Christmas trees are imitations of fundamental tree varieties, from their shape to the surface of their needles to their shade of color.
We classify the types of needles according to the material used. PVC needles are flat like paper, while polyethylene (PE) needles are thicker. Some trees combine the two: the more realistic the appearance, the more PE needles there are. To check it, refer to the indications given on the branches, look at the close-up photos, or order our SAMPLE OF ARTIFICIAL FIR BRANCHES.
Created by Balsam Hill, these injection-molded PE needles mimic natural evergreens’ structure, texture, and color undertones.
Soft, flat, and flexible PVC needles provide a more classic artificial Christmas tree appearance.
DEGREES OF REALISM
The level of realism depends on the type of needle used on the tree. At Balsam Hill, we classify our models into three categories.
TRUER THAN NATURE
Branches are made up of more than 65% True Needle (PE) needles for exceptional realism, supplemented with classic arrows (PVC) close to the trunk for more volume.
Up to 65% True Needle (PE) combined with classic needles (PVC) for a perfect compromise between realism and controlled budget.
The most affordable of trees with 100% classic needles (PVC)
Depending on the species, true conifers come in different shades of green, and the same is true of Balsam Hill Christmas trees. For example, blue spruce has blue-green needles while Nobilis fir has a gray tint. Some trees also have multiple shades of color, such as Fraser Fir with its dark green tips and silvery needle bases.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF ILLUMINATION FOR MY CHRISTMAS TREE?
Illuminations bring your Christmas tree to life, even without other decorations. Know that to get a beautiful rendering with your light garlands, you will need at least 100 bulbs for 30 centimeters of the tree—double this amount for more intensity.
CHRISTMAS TREES PRE-LIT OR WITHOUT LIGHTS?
PRE-LIT Balsam Hill Christmas trees are quick and easy to assemble. Fixed by hand, the bulbs are distributed over the entire surface of the tree to conceal the cables. We use premium, independent bulbs, so your tree will stay lit if one is missing.
The TREES WITHOUT ILLUMINATIONS, meanwhile, leave you free to experiment. Use as many fairy lights as you want, or go simple by leaving your tree as-is.
TYPES OF LEDS USED ON OUR CHRISTMAS TREES
Our pre-lit artificial trees are equipped with low energy consumption LEDs, allowing them to shine for many years. Choose between classic transparent lights, festive multicolored bulbs, or a combination of the two with our color + Clear LEDs.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT ASSEMBLIES POSSIBLE FOR YOUR FIR?
Save time and energy to focus on what matters most with our easy-to-assemble Christmas trees. Our models are equipped with articulated arms that unfold and fold for quick assembly and storage. These trees also come with a sturdy metal foot with rubber tips that won’t damage your floor and leave it clean.
All artificial Christmas trees come zipped, so you need to shape the branches to give them more volume. To make installation even more accessible, and our premium artificial Christmas trees incorporate a unique technology:
- Say goodbye to heavy loads: all you need to do is roll the lower part of the tree with its integrated roller support, then tilt it before inserting the upper part.
- The light cables are connected directly through the trunk: all you have to do is plug the tree into the wall outlet. This technology is included on all pre-lit Flip Tree and Pre-Fluffed trees.
1. Best Choice Products 15in Pre-lit Hand-Painted Ceramic Tabletop Christmas Tree Holiday Decoration w/ 64 Multicolored Lights – Green Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
- HAND-PAINTED FINISH: This mini ceramic Christmas tree is the perfect addition to your holiday decor, beautifully hand-painted with a glossy finish
- MULTICOLOR LIGHTS & STAR: Decorated with 64 festive, multicolored bulbs and a 7-pointed star topper to brighten up your holidays
- 5FT POWER CORD: No need for batteries with the built-in 5-foot power cord and simple on/off switch
- COMPACT SIZE: Perfectly sized, small enough to fit on any countertop, table, desk, or fireplace mantel
- VERSATILE DECOR: Ideal for decorating homes, offices, or even classrooms with a little holiday cheer; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 8.5″(Dia) x 15″(H)
2. Mr. Christmas Nostalgic Christmas Tree 14″-Pink Holiday Decoration, One Size Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
- Nostalgic tree with multicolored faceted bulbs.
- Ceramic construction.
- LED lighting and Illuminated star.
- Vintage pink finish.
- 14″ tall.
3. Best Choice Products Pre-Lit 15in Ceramic Tabletop Halloween Tree Holiday Decoration w/Orange & Purple Bulb Lights Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
- HAND-PAINTED FINISH: This mini ceramic Halloween Tree is the perfect addition to your holiday decor, beautifully hand-painted and finished with a smooth gloss
- MULTICOLOR LIGHTS: 57 purple and orange lightbulbs and a matching base adorned with a series of bats and cats, will brighten up your holidays
- 5FT POWER CORD: No need for batteries with the built-in 5-foot power cord and simple on/off switch
- VERSATILE DECOR: Ideal for decorating homes, offices, or even classrooms with a little holiday horror
- COMPACT SIZE: Perfectly sized, small enough to fit on any countertop, table, desk, or fireplace mantel; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 8.5″(Dia) x 15″(H)
4. RJ Legend 15-Inch Champagne Gold Festive Ceramic Christmas Tree – Pre-lit Winter Tree Décor with Multicolor Lights – Mini Decorated Christmas Tree for Home – Vintage Holiday Lights Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
- FOR THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS: Nothing compares to the old Christmas days that we used to spend with our families. But what if you could bring back those days? Now you can with the amazing champagne festive Christmas tree figure!
- INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUE: The ceramic Christmas tree comes in a gorgeous champagne golden color that was obtained using electroplating, which also offers a reflective and more festive look.
- SUPER COLORS: The champagne gold of this piece of Christmas décor is complemented by 50 colorful lights and-point star toppers that will create a magical effect. You can simply input 3 AA batteries at the base and watch the Christmas magical lights.
- IDEAL DÉCOR: One of the best parts about this amazing pre-lit ceramic Christmas tree is that it only measures 8.5 x 15-inch, so you can use it as a wonderful piece of décor for your living room, kitchen, and even for the office!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are sure that you will be impressed by the elegant design and festive feel of our pre-lit winter tree décor. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a refund and full assistance from our team.
5. RJ Legend 15-Inch Champagne Gold Festive Ceramic Christmas Tree – Pre-lit Winter Tree Décor with Multicolor Lights – Mini Decorated Christmas Tree for Home – Vintage Holiday Lights Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
- 【Compact Ceramic Decoration】Crafted of premium durable ceramic material, this pre-lit tabletop Christmas truck will be popular for generations. Compact size with light weight is great for adding holiday cheer to tabletops, mantels, kitchens, fireplaces, etc.
- 【Nostalgic Christmas Style】Our adorable vintage red truck brings us back to the memories of classical Christmas decorations from the past. Retro tabletop Christmas decor provides a sophisticated look while perfectly blend into any decor.
- 【Exquisite Details】The cute Santa who drives the old-style truck waves to the window. Headlights give out bright and eye-catching light effects. Christmas tree covered in the back of the truck features colorful lights, which make it more vividly and exquisitely.
- 【High Glossy Surface】This classical Christmas truck is made of a meticulous hand-painted glossy finish, which offers you a magical smooth touch. A non-fading surface with high gloss is a wonderful addition to your holiday atmosphere.
- 【Safe Usage for Christmas】LED light provides safe and save-energy light. At the bottom of each red truck comes with a switch to easily turn lights off and on. Operated by 3 AA batteries (not included) make movement and storage more convenient.
Images for vintage ceramic christmas tree
- vintage style
- cracker barrel
- old fashioned
- atlantic mold
- extra large
Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree sale 2023
Maybe feeling nostalgic for these special seasons their childhood, individuals are happy to pay several dollars on locales like eBay for vintage ceramic Christmas trees.
One vintage tree as of late sold for $100 on eBay, another for $149, and another for $218. (What’s more, closer to the Christmas season, the trees can bring much more exorbitant costs on the bartering site.)
So in the event that you have a ceramic tree gathering dust in your upper room, and it doesn’t hold any nostalgic worth, it could be a pleasant chance to make some additional occasion money in the not so distant future.
It’s certainly best to clutch them until closer to the Christmas season, as indicated by Richter.
“The reality of the situation is, they’re not inconceivably significant at different seasons,” he said.
Richter, the creator of “A Very Vintage Christmas,” suggests selling them on eBay with a three-day posting and including a motivating force like “Get in an ideal opportunity for Christmas” in the title.
Around the special seasons, vintage ceramic trees could bring two or three hundred dollars, contingent upon the sort and condition. A year ago, Richter sold different vintage ceramic trees for somewhere in the range of $100 and $200 each.
Melodic trees will in general be more significant, he says, just as exceptionally enormous tiny ones. Also, as when selling anything on the web, the photographs have a major effect.
Individuals don’t care for purchasing something that is being held by a hand that has messy fingernails or if there’s a wreck out of sight,” he said.
Are vintage ceramic Christmas trees worth a lot of money?
In case you’re keen on selling vintage ceramic trees, Richter suggests loading up now in the late spring when there’s low interest.
“I purchase occasion things slow time of year in July when you’re perspiring at a swap meet since you can get those trees for $10 and $20,” he said. “In any case, during this season, everyone needs one. So even at swap meets, the costs are a lot higher.”
Richter says ceramic trees have become more mainstream as of late on the grounds that the more youthful age is feeling nostalgic for the ones they had at home as children.
“At the occasion’s everyone needs one since it helps them to remember the past. Furthermore, it’s an ongoing thing inside the recent years,” he said. “Everyone resembles, ‘Gracious, my mother had this, my auntie had this, so I need one.’ … Basically, you’re purchasing wistfulness. You’re purchasing the memory.”
Furthermore, thus, Richter says that while there’s nothing amiss with selling ceramic Christmas trees, it may merit clinging to them for wistful reasons.
“The reality of the situation is, I believe it’s extraordinary to transform them into money, and it’s likewise incredible to cut them down and plug them in and use them, and recount to an account of your grandma or your auntie or your mom or whoever it was who had them in any case since I imagine that is the genuine worth,” he said. “It has passionate worth, and that has gossamer wings.”
How do I know if my ceramic Christmas tree is vintage?
Take a close look at the bulbs on the tree you are considering. Older trees will have glass bulbs, while the newer ones will have plastic. Dates on the bottom of the tree can be misleading. A tree may be marked 1972, the date the mold was first issued, when it was actually manufactured in 2005.
When were ceramic Christmas trees popular?
What year did ceramic Christmas trees come out?
Do they still make ceramic Christmas trees?
It’s still there today. I’ve since learned that these ceramic Christmas trees — especially those made in the 1960s and ’70s — have a special significance for many families. They have also become popular with a younger generation.
WHAT OTHER CRITERIA SHOULD I TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN PURCHASING A CHRISTMAS TREE?
In addition to the technical factors above, here are some other things to consider when choosing your artificial Christmas tree:
Artificial Christmas trees are often more expensive than natural trees because they are reused year after year. Find one that SUITS YOUR BUDGET, whether it’s a small space-saving model or a large, very realistic tree. Prices vary depending on the size, composition of needles, type of illumination, and ease of installation.
All Balsam Hill trees are made using sturdy, flexible branches that support CHRISTMAS BAUBLES of varying sizes and weights. You can juxtapose matching decorations, use ribbons, and fill in the empty spaces with artificial flowers.
CHRISTMAS TREE CRESTS
If you are using an FIR CREST, make sure you leave at least six inches between the top of the crest and your ceiling. The branch at the top of our trees is strong enough to accommodate your decoration safely.
FOOT COVERS, TREE BASE DECORATIONS, AND BRACKETS
Choose a FOOT COVER THAT IS at least six inches more than the total width of the tree. It should completely cover the foot and be larger than the full diameter of the base of your tree.
You can use decorations around the foot or other support instead. Some specific decorations are placed all around the foot. At the same time, the decorative supports replace the foot and support the weight of your tree. It must adapt the support to the height of the tree and the diameter of the trunk. So check its technical characteristics to make sure it is compatible.
MAINTENANCE AND STORAGE
Store your tree in a cool, dry place to keep it in good condition. We recommend that you use STORAGE BOXES to protect your tree from dust and other items that can damage it. All Balsam Hill models come with one or more lightweight storage bags for easy storage year after year. For more tips, read our STORAGE GUIDE.
THE BEST TIME TO BUY YOUR ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREE
Artificial trees are sold all year round, but you can get the best deals during major commercial events like Black Friday or Cyber Monday. You can also take advantage of the winter and summer sales.
WHY CHOOSE AN ARTIFICIAL BALSAM HILL CHRISTMAS TREE?
At Balsam Hill, we help you organize memorable holiday celebrations, starting with choosing the centerpiece of Christmas, your tree. Our mission is to bring you the best artificial Christmas tree for your home. It is why we offer a wide choice of models with various characteristics to meet your needs. We design and produce all our trees ourselves, from tip to trunk, paying attention to the details for each one.
All Balsam Hill Christmas trees come with a premium lightweight steel stand, soft cotton gloves for shaping, and one or more storage bags to store it the rest of the year. Pre-illuminated models also include spare bulbs and fuses.
Benefit from a 3-year guarantee on all trees, not on sale. It covers the quality of the structure of the tree, the branches, the hinges, the foot, and the repair or replacement of bulbs on pre-illuminated models.
Have your tree delivered directly to your door, at no additional cost, in France or Belgium. Rather than packing our large trees in a vast container, we ship them in several smaller packages to unpack them more easily.
Recall ceramic Christmas trees?
They were enormous in the last part of the ’60s and mid ’70s, and they were fundamentally the ideal, no-wreck Christmas design: they fit on a tabletop or mantle, they had charming, twinkly lights, and some of them even spun around and played music.
“Every individual who took a ceramics class and observed Christmas made one of these trees,” vintage way of life master Bob Richter revealed to TODAY Home. “Individuals put them on head of the TV, back when the TV was a household item.”
This 1978 ceramic tree was on special keep going December on eBay for $245. At that season, that cost isn’t unexpected, Richter says.
Ceramic Christmas trees practically became unfashionable by the ’80s, yet individuals clutched them and, today, the retro enrichments are making a rebound.
Related searches Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
- vintage ceramic christmas tree for sale
- 1960 vintage ceramic christmas tree
- most valuable ceramic christmas tree
- 36 inch ceramic christmas tree
- 1950 ceramic christmas tree
- ceramic christmas tree kit
- 24 inch ceramic christmas tree
- vintage 1970s ceramic christmas tree
Vintage Ceramic Christmas Tree
Last update on 2023-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API