The most common causes of joint problems
Joint pain is a common and painful condition that can result from mechanical trauma or inflammation – we distinguish between inflammatory and non-inflammatory causes of joint pain.
The condition may disappear after a few days, but it may be a symptom of an illness if it is chronic. Treatment of joint pain depends on its cause.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- What is joint pain?
- Types of joint pain
- Joint pain – causes
- Joint pain – symptoms
- How do we diagnose joint pain?
- Ways to reduce joint pain
What is joint pain?
Arthralgia (joint pain) is a condition that affects the joint area and is caused by abnormalities in the joint itself or its surrounding structures, such as tendons, bursa, or ligaments. This condition occurs in both the elderly and the young.
Sometimes joint pains have a completely different cause that has nothing to do with the joint. Usually, joint pain will resolve on its own within a few days and do not indicate a more serious medical condition.
However, it is worth bearing in mind that this type of pain can sometimes indicate various diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus or RA (rheumatoid arthritis).
People who are overweight or obese and spend a significant amount of time in the same position are particularly vulnerable. You should see a doctor immediately if the pain continues,
- Powerful joint relief; a complete dietary supplement for...
- Extra strength ingredients; Glucosamine 1500mg, Chondroitin...
- Lubricates joints; our hip and joint formula contains...
- Made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party...
- Common names; there are many different ways people try and...
- Advanced Formula: Our turmeric with black pepper capsules...
- Organic Turmeric Supplement Complex: We proudly use no...
- Proven Benefits: Feel the synergistic relief of our turmeric...
- Full Body Relief: Curcumin turmeric is one of Nature's best...
- Professional Quality Standards: Experience superior...
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY JOINT FUNCTION: Expert formula with...
- REDUCES JOINT DISCOMFORT: Turmeric, Boswellia, Glucosamine...
- CARTILAGE HEALTH AND JOINT FLEXIBILITY: Joint Support...
- SUPPORTS AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Our Joint Health Supplement is...
- PREMIUM SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST. Our Joint Supplements for...
- Multifunction Knee Wraps for Pain - Warm the knee pads in a...
- Instant Relaxation - Made of minky fabric, fits around knees...
- Arthritis Pain Relief for Knees - These microwavable heated...
- Reusable Cold Pack for Injuries - Numbs the sore region and...
- Ideal Gifts for All Occasions - Whether it's for yourself or...
- One 120 count bottle of Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength(5)...
- Osteo Bi-Flex is the Number 1 pharmacist-recommended joint...
- Joint Shield 5-LOXIN Advanced is a clinically studied herbal...
- Includes glucosamine chondroitin to nourish and strengthen...
- This joint support formula includes Vitamin D to help...
- EFFECTIVE JOINT & MUSCLE RELIEF: Penetrex is the whole-body...
- THE PENETREX DIFFERENCE: Our proprietary blend of natural...
- THE PREMIUM EXPERIENCE IN MUSCLE RECOVERY: Penetrex is a...
- SEE WHY SO MANY PEOPLE TRUST PENETREX: Penetrex allows you...
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to back, neck, knee, hand, foot, and more....
- One 80 count bottle of Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength(5)...
- Osteo Bi-Flex is the pharmacist-recommended joint care...
- Joint supplement features Joint Shield 5-LOXIN Advanced(2),...
- Includes glucosamine chondroitin to nourish and strengthen...
- Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength(5) joint supplements offer...
- Provides soothing relief for aches and pains
- Number of items: 1.0
- 18 gm
- Ingredients: Ointment
- Joint Health & Mobility*: Bronson Glucosamine Chondroitin...
- Superior Quality: GMO-Free, Gluten-Free and Soy-Free....
- cGMP Premium Standards: Every product manufactured by...
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a...
- ULTRA JOINT SUPPORT FOR MEN & WOMEN: This unique joint...
- JOINT COMFORT: Move Free Ultra Triple Action is clinically...
- HEALTHY CARTILAGE SUPPORT: Our proprietary joint health...
- HEALTHY BONE SUPPORT: Boron supports bone health by...
- DIRECTIONS: Adults take one tablet daily. 64 Day Supply
Types of joint pains
Joint pain is divided into:
- inflammatory (there is joint swelling, warmth, and redness),
- non-inflammatory (no swelling, redness of the joint, and its heat).
In addition, joint pain can be a single joint involving a single joint or a poly joint involving five or more joints. This categorization takes place in arthritis.
Joint pain – causes
Friends, joint pain usually occurs in specific places, making it easier to make a diagnosis and certainly narrows the search field. Joint pain occurs in the course of:
- rheumatic diseases in the form of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic scleroderma, ankylosing spondylitis, Sjogren’s syndrome, & Middot; systemic lupus erythematosus, Still’s a disease;
- osteoarthritis resulting from the degeneration of articular cartilage;
- injuries such as sprains and & Middot; dislocations ;
- gout ;
- bacterial infections, e.g., gonorrhea, Lyme disease, or viral infections, e.g., influenza ;
- psoriatic arthritis,
- taking certain medications, e.g., angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, isoniazid, methyldopa or cyclosporin,
- bone or cartilage cancer
- inflammatory bowel diseases,
- overweight/obesity, which also strains the joints and causes them pain,
- Excessive physical activity, especially running, strains the knee joint.
Joint pain – symptoms
Joint ailments are the pain of a specific joint and the surrounding structures (ligaments, tendons, synovial bursa). In addition to joint pain, there may be swelling, redness, impaired mobility, and the efficiency of a given limb, e.g., a hand.
You should urgently see your doctor when:
- in addition to joint pain, redness and swelling appeared, as well as its warming,
- pain symptoms worsen at night and cause sleep problems,
- other suspicious symptoms join,
- pain is accompanied by limited joint mobility,
- have difficulty moving after waking up,
- general symptoms appear, such as weight loss, fever, muscle pain, general fatigue.
In alleviating joint pain, it is used, among others, warming preparations for external use. At Monet Market, you can buy, among others, the painkiller CBD cream with glucosamine.
The most common causes of joint problems
Joint pain or so-called arthralgia most often originates from excessive stress on the articular cartilage and surrounding tissues. It can appear regardless of age and level of general physical activity.
Joint problems often experience pain in the knees and wrists, with inflammatory disorders involving surrounding structures, i.e., tendons, ligaments, or the synovial bursa, occurring less frequently. The most common causes of pain in the joints include:
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Poor diet and obesity.
- Work requiring a long time.
- Sports that put stress on the joints, such as strength sports or running.
How do we diagnose joint pain?
In establishing the correct diagnosis, it is necessary to conduct a medical interview with the patient. Then the doctor obtains the information he needs:
- How long has the disease last?
- Is there a specific cause of joint pain? Has there been an injury or an overload?
- Is the pain symmetrical and usually occurs in the same place on both sides of the body?
- Which joints specifically hurt?
- What is the nature of pain? Is it caused by the movement of the joint, or is it usually in the morning and passes after you start moving?
- Are there any other symptoms besides joint pain? e.g., weight loss, fever, or excessive sweating?
- Does the patient suffer from other diseases, e.g., intestinal disorders, thyroid disease, psoriasis?
- Has the patient’s family history of joint disease?
The doctor always decides about the tests performed in the diagnosis of joint pain. The information collected (during the medical interview) and the symptoms occurring help in their selection. Laboratory tests used in rheumatological diagnostics include morphology and ESR.
Prophylactically, it is worth doing tests, which are available in special packages. On Monet Market, you can buy, among others, a Fit & active test package – diagnostic blood tests or tests for an athlete – home blood collection. Thanks to them, you will determine your general health with particular emphasis on the work of muscles, bones, and joints.
Sometimes it is necessary to perform a joint puncture to collect synovial fluid for examination. However, the imaging tests performed are mainly:
- Ultrasound of a sick joint,
- X-ray examination,
- magnetic resonance imaging,
- computed tomography.
Ways to reduce joint pain
Please choose an appropriate method of treating joint pain, and it is necessary to find their cause. The best ways to relieve pain are:
- covering sick places with ice or special reusable gels available at the pharmacy; compresses reduce the symptoms of arthritis and relieve pain – it is recommended to compress at least twice a day,
- limit excessive joint movement – it is recommended, especially when the pain is very intense, it is to prevent its further damage; after relieving pain, it is worth spending time doing joint strengthening exercises, preferably with the help of a physiotherapist,
- Taking painkillers or anti-inflammatory drugs – usually, NSAIDs are used; you can use these drugs.
- On their own for several days but should not exceed the recommended doses.
- No improvement despite the use of drugs is an indication for a medical visit.
In addition, water therapy (hydrotherapy) works well for many people with joint pain, bath therapy, and stretching exercises. In joint pain, swimming and cycling are recommended, as they stimulate the joints without burdening them. Joint pains caused by an injury are relieved first by cooling the sore spots and then warming them up. You can use ProFlexen, which you can buy at online Market. Also, try the Relaxing and soothing gel for muscles and joints with devil’s claw, which has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-swelling properties.
To support your joints, try the N ° 1 Active FLEX dietary supplement. It not only has a positive effect on bones and joints but also reduces inflammation in them.
Take care of your health and buy: How does ProFlexen look after your joints?
The action of ProFlexen is based on a correctly composed natural composition that supports the health of your joints. Very remarkable is UC-II®, the patented undenatured type II collagen – a component that has already taken the US market by storm and is gaining more and more popularity in Europe.
Its effects have been proven in two human clinical trials performed using a double-blind method (a method of hiding critical information from patients and those administering a given study drug. the coordinator does not know whether a placebo or an active substance is delivered). It guarantees maximum efficiency and safety of use.
In addition, the composition of ProFlexen also includes glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, boswellic acid, curcuminoids, ginger rhizomes, papain, bromelain, vitamin C, zinc, manganese, and selenium. Their action is complementary and allows fast and lasting results!
Conclusion: The causes of joint pain
Joint pain most commonly affects the knees, wrists, fingers, shoulders, and hips. If a particular joint hurts, it is also swollen or red, then the cause of the pain is probably an injury. If your pain is persistent and affects several joints, your disease may likely be causing your pain.
Joints hurt after taking certain medications, such as convertase inhibitors, methyldopa, or cyclosporine. Obese and overweight people often complain of overload joint pain. Joint pains are also the result of their excessive overload during physical activity.
ProFlexen is the perfect product for anyone who wants to take good care of the health of their joints. The complete composition of the supplement (including the patented undenatured UC-II® form of type II collagen, which has been confirmed to be effective in two clinical trials) effectively supports the health of the cartilage and allows you to enjoy life; to the fullest. ! Order ProFlexen and move freely!
Joint pain – what diseases may indicate
Friends, joint pain occurs in the course of, among others, the following diseases:
- viral infection – joint pain is one of the symptoms of flu; pain symptoms disappear after the disease is cured;
- bacterial infection – gonorrhea, borreliosis;
- Osteoarthritis (osteoarthritis) is a disease with pain in the joints. Pain can affect one or more joints. The so-called starting pain – appearing at the beginning of the movement,
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an inflammatory autoimmune disease, painful small joints of the hands and wrists, and tendons and tendon sheaths.
- Gout – disturbances in uric acid metabolism; the symptom is acute pain in one or more joints. The most common pest is the big toe (gout), one of the hand joints (chiragra), the knee joint (gonagra), or the defective joint (Omagra).
- psoriatic arthritis – joint pain is the result of suffering from psoriasis; the pain may involve various joints, it is characterized by asymmetry
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis – affects people up to 16 years of age. First, there is a walking disorder. Then inflammation affects several joints. There is pain and permanent swelling of one of the joints;
- Systemic lupus erythematosus – lupus attack involving the wrist joint, finger, knee, and foot. Joints painful, sometimes swollen or exuded. Systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disease of connective tissue. It has many symptoms and a varied course;
- bone or cartilage cancer;
- Inflammatory bowel diseases.
Thanks for reading: The most common causes of joint problems
Last update on 2023-07-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API