Best Premature Ejaculation: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment 2022
Orgasm and emission of semen occurring just before or shortly after beginning sexual intercourse.Common causes of this symptomPremature ejaculation can have causes that aren’t due to underlying disease. Examples include individual variation or sexual inexperience
Premature ejaculation is the bane of many couples. However, treating this ailment does not have to mean visiting a doctor. APE exercises for premature ejaculation for a man and for both partners can be performed at home. As a rule, they are developed on a case-by-case basis, but some guidelines are so universal that anyone can apply them. Here’s a basic set of exercises for premature ejaculation.
- Premature ejaculation – what is it?
- Premature ejaculation – causes
- Premature ejaculation – what will the doctor help?
- Premature ejaculation – treatment
- Premature Ejaculation – Exercise
- Premature ejaculation – it’s worth remembering
How to increase libido?
- subtitles off , selected
- default , selected
Premature ejaculation is making your life difficult? Thanks to exercises for premature ejaculation , this problem can be remedied – without going to the doctor and without taking any pills. The proposed exercises for premature ejaculation can be done at home – if performed regularly, it should bring results quickly.
If, despite their use, the problem persists – you need to treat it with a specialist, because premature ejaculation may be a disease.
Premature ejaculation ( eiaculatio praecox ) is a sexual dysfunction included in the International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems ICD-10. It occurs when ejaculation (ejaculation) occurs earlier than the man wants it and makes it impossible to have a satisfactory intercourse for both parties.
From a medical point of view, ejaculation can be:
- too premature – it appears before caresses or at the very beginning,
- premature – appears before intercourse or at the time of introducing a member into the vagina,
- too early – it appears right after the start of intercourse, after a few or a dozen frictional movements or in too short a time for the partner to orgasm .
The first and second types are usually associated with male sexual initiation, while the third and most common type is a persistent abnormal reflex.
Since these types of disorders can have many causes, treatments vary.
Too early ejaculation often stems from the psyche. Among the psychogenic factors influencing the occurrence of premature ejaculation, the following can be distinguished:
- “task-oriented” approach to sex and treating this sphere too ambitiously (a man creates pressure on himself to do the best in front of his partner, which is why he is afraid of failure and stresses)
- bad relationship with your partner
- past traumatic sexual experiences
- fear of pregnancy
- rare or irregular intercourse
- inexperience in sex (applies to men starting intercourse)
- mood disorders, including depression
- anxiety neurosis
- addictions, e.g. alcoholism .
- Psychogenic impotence – causes and treatment
- Sexual Mismatch – How Does It Affect Your Relationship?
The causes of premature ejaculation may also have a somatic basis, i.e. be a consequence of organic diseases such as:
- erectile dysfunction
- diseases of the genitourinary system (e.g. prostate enlargement or inflammation )
- neurological diseases.
Premature ejaculation is sometimes also situational, i.e. a completely healthy man, who has been satisfied with his sex life so far, may have a problem with too early ejaculation with a specific partner. This applies, for example, to a situation where the partner is very attractive and arouses fear in the man of failure.Good to know
With the problem of too early ejaculation, you should go to a sexologist (if the disorder is psychological), urologist or GP (if you suspect an organic cause).
When the cause is psychological disorders, e.g. depression, neurosis, pharmacotherapy ( antidepressants ) is applied . Therapy with drugs from the group of SSRIs (serotonin reuptake inhibitors), which have the ability to delay ejaculation, brings good results. In many cases, training methods help, psychotherapy – individual, but joint therapy with a partner brings better results.
Premature ejaculation can also be treated with appropriate ejaculation delaying exercises. The APE (Anti Premature Ejaculation) method is nothing more than a set of exercises for him and for them. As a rule, they are developed on a case-by-case basis, however, some tips are universal and can be applied blindly.
Every day, massage a point located in the middle of the sternum, in the middle of the sternum, at the level of the nipples. The massage should be gentle and should not last longer than 5 minutes.
Similarly, massage the point on the left thigh, on the back, 4 fingers from the knee flexion (at the sciatic nerve site). This point is responsible for the correct ejaculation time. Massage of this point should also not last longer than 5 minutes.
For premature ejaculation, you can also use an exercise called the so-called of controlled imaginations: first choose a time of day when you can sit or lie down comfortably for 15-20 minutes.
Start with a few deep, calm breaths. And now start to imagine a situation tailored to your problem, but going as you would like it to. And so, if you ejaculate before intercourse, imagine the course of intercourse (sequentially, foreplay), with normal ejaculation. Visualize the action very carefully, in anatomical detail.
And if you get to the point where you step into it, pause, still in your mind, of course. Do not make any movements, take a moment to start moving, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Repeat to yourself: it is nice, more and more pleasant, but I am still on my way. When you feel that you are coming, pause again for a moment, just after a few sessions like this you can regain control of your ejaculation.
- As you feel the approaching ejaculation, lift your hips and withdraw slightly from the vagina. And so, stay still for several seconds. Breathe in with the diaphragm and contract your abdominal muscles. During this time, try to think about satisfying your partner.
- To delay ejaculation, you can put pressure on the area between the perineum and the anus with the index and middle fingers of your left hand for 3-4 minutes during intercourse. Breathe deeply at the same time.
VISUALIZATIONS Premature Ejaculation Symptoms
Lie down comfortably, relax, close your eyes. And repeat: I am calm, I am well … I control my body, over every fragment of it. My body obeys me. I can raise my hand whenever I want, and do the same to my leg. You can speak like that to every point of your body. Finally, talk to your penis , tell it what, when and how to do it.
The next exercise for premature ejaculation: after a few calm deep breaths and relaxing, imagine yourself slowly stomping on to your partner, taking turns, touching your own body, revealing her erogenous points. You don’t think about yourself, you think about her. When at some point your penis starts to wake up, you take a deeper breath. Imagine how her face reacts to your caresses. When you feel that she is close to orgasm, induce yourself to ejaculate, not necessarily just in your imagination.
- 10 best sex positions from the Kamasutra [PHOTOS]
- TOP 10 sex toys for him and her
Premature ejaculation – it’s worth remembering
- For premature ejaculations, all movements your partner makes should be slow and gentle right from the start of the foreplay. And at the moment when his excitement grows, you should stop making any movements, but so that only the excitement subsides, not the erection itself.
- Science promotes proper ejaculation meditating in the lotus position (sit cross-legged with his right foot on the left thigh and the left on the right, or vice versa. If this is too hard for you, simply sit with your legs crossed.
- In case of too early or premature ejaculations, it is recommended, among others. fatigue method. The idea is that you have to have sex so often that he gets tired. It has been proven that with high intercourse, the time to ejaculate begins to delay. Foreplay should be shortened. However, the “fatigue” method is not recommended for men who, apart from quick ejaculations, have erectile dysfunction. The attitude of the partner is also important, because not everyone responds to such a loving call …
What is the main cause of early ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man has an orgasm and ejaculates earlier during intercourse than he or his partner would like. It’s a common problem, affecting 30% to 40% of men. Causes include physical problems, chemical imbalances and emotional/psychological factors.
What is the average time of premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It’s where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. A study looking at 500 couples from 5 different countries found the average time taken to ejaculate during intercourse was around 5-and-a-half minutes.
How can I improve premature ejaculation?
masturbating 1 to 2 hours before having sex.
using a thick condom to help decrease sensation.
taking a deep breath to briefly shut down the ejaculatory reflex (an automatic reflex of the body, during which you ejaculate)
What qualifies as premature ejaculation?
Overview. Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint.
Related searches Premature Ejaculation Symptoms
- home remedies for premature ejaculation
- premature ejaculation time
- foods to cure premature ejaculation
- how to cure premature ejaculation
- how i cured my premature ejaculation
- best premature ejaculation pills 2019
- premature ejaculation symptoms
- premature ejaculation statistics
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms