7 Best Electric Fireplace & Stoves Buying Guide 2022
- Electric fireplaces: pleasant warmth and decorative look!
- Decorative fireplaces of different styles
- Where to better install an electric fireplace?
- The technology of an electric fireplaces
- Buying a decorative electric fireplace: the advantages
Electric fireplaces: pleasant warmth and decorative look!
It often happens that many people want to buy an open fireplace or a wood stove but do not have a chimney flue in their houses that allows this installation and, at the same time, they are not too convinced by the idea of opting for one of the most prominent alternatives, which is to buy bioethanol fireplaces.
But we have good news for those in the middle of this dilemma: customers who want this type of fireplaces or stoves and do not want to put the bioethanol options in their homes will find a great alternative with the electric fireplaces from Klarstein.
Electric fireplaces have a highly decorative appearance, they offer good heating power in the home, and all homes are ready to house them since you only need a power outlet to start using them. In addition, an electric stove can be installed in each room and give the whole home a distinguished look and a comfortable temperature.
Decorative fireplaces of different styles
There is a wide variety of electric fireplaces in our store. There is something for all tastes, and they can be found from electric fireplaces with a modern aesthetic design to models with more traditional styles. A white electric fireplaces, for example, is exquisite and blends in harmoniously with any environment and decor. There are stylistic variations that offer exciting alternatives.
It is possible to find models in which the upper edge and the side parts can be smooth and straightforward within this range. However, fireplaces are also available with decorations and sculptures made for a more fabulous decorative presence in the home.
They are not the only options available: you can also choose an electric fireplace decorated with wood, stone, or tiles if you prefer this decorative or aesthetic style for a room or the entire home or office. Those who prefer a wood fireplace will find many models for their interior style, and almost any decorative kind can have a matching model in the store.
What is the ideal location to install an electric fireplace?
Electric fireplaces always turn heads and grab people’s attention, so their location must be chosen carefully if you want to find the perfect spot. You can install the electric fireplace stove directly on the wall, although there are also suspended or independent models. Customers who want to explore the best options for buying a heater or electric fireplaces will find a great variety in the Klarstein range, with different colors, designs, and sizes, for the different types of installation required in the home. Of course, Klarstein also offers different price ranges. There are electric fireplaces with heating functions for all budgets and adapted to various installation or use needs.
The technology of an electric fireplace
The heart of an electric fireplace is the component responsible for the heating function and, at the same time, also for the decorative aspect. In principle, all models can work with or without the heating function; its use as a non-functional decorative element is expected. What this means is that if what you are looking for is to acquire a fireplace for an ornamental purpose, the most advisable thing would be to dispense with the heating function and, in this way, save some money and adjust the budget.
However, on cold days the pleasant heat that these devices generate is always appreciated, and precisely on those days, we could regret a hasty decision, so it is advisable to think about this decision well. With a power of up to 2,000 W, the fireplaces can heat rooms of about 20-25 square meters. Electric fireplaces are particularly useful in the middle stages between seasons when the central heating is not yet on.
7 Best Electric Fireplace & Stoves Buying Guide 2022
If an electric fireplace is installed in each of the main rooms of the house, a pleasant temperature is guaranteed throughout the year while at the same time reinforcing the decorative style of the home.
As for the technology used by these devices, there are also different variants. A modern electric steam fireplace offers good heating power. It impresses with its realistic flame, a decorative element that can bring a lot of personality to a domestic space. Today’s LED technology guarantees very realistic-looking flames, which impress visitors. Also, combined with the heat generated by the electric fireplace, these flames create a very cozy atmosphere in the room.
For greater comfort, some electric fireplaces are equipped with a remote control so that they can be easily lit without leaving the sofa, in a gesture that constitutes the apex of comfort and convenience. Whether you want to enjoy only the visual aspect of the flame, or if you’re going to use the heating function at the same time, a modern or classic electric fireplace will be a great plus in any apartment or house.
Buying a decorative electric fireplace: the advantages
Electric fireplaces have innumerable advantages that make them one of the most comfortable options on the market. Firstly, they do not require any maintenance or external actions to guarantee their operation. While a conventional fireplace has to be fed continuously with wood, the heated electric fireplace is turned on with a button. Nor do they have to be cleaned diligently, as they work with electricity and not with fuels, which produce waste and dirt. In addition, electric fireplaces are very safe since they do not present any risk of fire in the home.
You can find more helpful information to find the best electric heater for each case in our guide to Klarstein electric heaters.
The online store offers decorative electric fireplaces of all types and for all tastes. All clients will be able to find the ideal option that suits their needs and aspirations: from those who want to give the interior of their homes the charm of an English country house or a Swiss chalet to those who prefer to opt for a more sober and modern style: everyone will get the model of electric fireplace they need to be able to create an impressive and pleasant effect in their homes, as well as ideal heating if this is what they want.
If this is the case for you, buy a Klarstein electric fireplace now and quickly enjoy pleasant warmth and an elegant flame.
1. Best Rated: Duraflame 3D Infrared Best Electric Fireplaces Stove
Amazon’s best-selling electric fireplace is this stove-inspired heater with more than 1,600 five-star reviews. It can heat up to 1,000 square feet and includes a 3-D flame effect that mimics the look of real burning firewood. The freestanding fireplace uses infrared quartz to emit heat without drying out the air and will automatically shut off if it gets too hot. You can control the temperature with a digital thermostat, and it even comes with a sound machine for a crackling effect. Reviewers say it’s about as close to a real wood-burning stove as it gets.
2. Duraflame Best Electric Fireplaces DFI030ARU Infrared Quartz Set Heater with Realistic Ember Bed and Logs, Black
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat without drying out the room’s air
- Instantly switch your existing fireplace to electric when you set this logset on the floor of your fireplace
- Rolling, pulsating, realistic log set and ember bed projects flames onto the back of an existing fireplace
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
3. TURBO Suburbs TS20 Best Electric Fireplaces Infrared Heater, Freestanding Fireplace Stove with Realistic Dancing Flame Effect – CSA Certified – Overheating Safety Protection – Easy to Assemble – 20″ 1400W
- Toasty Fireplace: There’s no better feeling than relaxing by the fireplace on a cold, winter evening as you sip a steaming cup of hot cocoa. Stay warm this winter with the efficient 4,777 BTU heat output of a TURBO Suburbs electric stove.
- 🔥Flame Control: Create a charming fireside environment without the mess and smoke of a real fire. The flame effect can be turned on separately from the heat to help you set the mood when the heater is not needed.
- 🔥Safe to Touch: The heating element is located on the bottom so the body of the stove is always cool to the touch, no matter how long it has been running.
- 🔥Easy to Use: Simply flip the switch to turn on the heating element, set the thermostat from 68-95℉, and wait as your room instantly begins to heat up.
- 🔥Overheat Protection: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot. The TURBO Suburbs heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.
4. Touchstone Sideline Recessed Mounted Best Electric Fireplaces (50 Inches)
- Designed with front-facing heating element for in-wall installation
- Beautiful electric flames for true fireplace appearance
- Five brightness settings
- Two heat settings
- Remote control
5. PuraFlame Western Best Electric Fireplaces Insert with Fire Crackling Sound, Remote Control, 750/1500W, Black, 33 5/64 Inches Wide, 25 35/64 Inches High
How Do Best Electric Fireplaces Work?
There are two ways that an electric fireplace produces heat: infrared heaters and forced fans.
Infrared heaters are some of the quietest models on the market because they do not use a fan or motor to expel heat into a room. Instead, they send out a beam of light that heats up the surrounding room, making them ideal for bedrooms or home offices. Take a look at the pros and cons of infrared heaters:
Advantages: Quick to heat up. Because they do not require air to produce heat, they do not reduce oxygen or humidity levels in a room.
Disadvantages: heat does not fill the room, only what is directly in front of it. The user loses heat immediately after turning it off. Warm to the touch.
As the name suggests, forced fans suck in cold air, heat it up with a coil, and push it out with their motorized fan. Forced fans are some of the most powerful electric fireplaces, with some models covering up to 400 square feet of space. See the pros and cons of forced fans:
Advantages: heats the entire space within the room. Since the air heats up, the room retains heat even after the fireplace is turned off.
Disadvantages: It takes time to build up the heat generated.
The 7 Best Electric Fireplaces of 2022
- Overall dimensions: Width: 35 1/25″ x Height: 26 99/100″ x Depth: 8 39/50″. For more dimension details, please refer to “User Manual” in “Technical Specification” section.
- 3 flame settings with variable intensity and brightness can be used with or without heat all year long; 100% energy-saving LED technology. A sleek look with a three-sided interior brick wall and clean glass front trim design, without the hassle of cleaning dust or ashes.
- Life-like resin log which is 11 13/16″ high sitting on the grate above ember bed, that’s just what a wood burning fireplace looks like.
- Adjustable thermostat; A supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft. CANNOT be used as the main heat source; Remote control provided for easy operation.
- Easy to install and uninstall. With a flat bottom, the insert can just sit on the floor directly; Plugin and use under a voltage of 120, CANNOT be hard-wired. One year warranty but customer service is always ready for help whenever you need it.
- Best Rated: Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace Stove
- Best Overall: Charlton Home Edite Electric Fireplace
- Best Splurge: Kelly Clarkson Home Morrison Electric Fireplace
- Best Quality: PuraFlame Western Electric Fireplace Insert
- Best Value: Bold Flame Electric Fireplace
- Best Affordable: Twin Star Home Chimney Free Infrared Quartz Electric Stove Heater
- Best TV Stand: Ameriwood Home Carver Electric Fireplace TV Stand
- Best Large: Foundry Select Carbaijal Electric Fireplace
- Best Compact: R.W.Flame Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace
- Best Corner: Walker Edison Corner Electric Fireplace
The Advantages of Owning an Best Electric Fireplaces
Many people love the idea of a fireplace in the living room, dining room, or bedroom. They provide a warm place to snuggle up with a good book or the latest movie.
However, not everyone is interested in the mess, work, and maintenance that all that charm brings. Cleaning the ashes, storing firewood and maintaining the fireplace are household chores. Electric fireplaces relieve those loads.
Check out some of the other benefits an electric fireplace offers:
- Easy installation
- No fireplace required
- A variety of styles, including mantel, insert, TV stand, electric and wall-mounted fireplace stove
- Compatible with any room
- Modern features like colored LED lights
- Some come with crackling sounds and other features that provide a more realistic experience.
Is Dimplex the best electric fireplace?
As far as electric fireplaces go the Dimplex Revillusion is no doubt one of the most popular and one of the best mid-range electric fireplaces. This fireplace has more realistic flames than many electric fireplaces on the market, which makes this one in particular a good example to look at and compare to.
Which electric fireplace insert is most realistic?
Their Revillusion Series and Opti-Myst Series are the most realistic electric fireplace inserts available to date. Additionally, Dimplex Multi-Fire XD Series Fireboxes offer a more contemporary look and the ability to change from a realistic flame imitation to a variety of colorful mood settings available.
Is it OK to leave electric fireplace on all night?
Yes, it is okay to leave an electric fireplace insert on overnight but it’s best if you turn it off when possible. … Although electric fireplaces do not produce any carbon monoxide fumes, its best to turn your electric fireplace off when you leave the room for an extended period of time or plan on catching some zzz’s.
Do electric fireplaces really heat a room?
Electric fireplaces are one of the most efficient ways to heat a home and heat rooms faster and more efficiently than wood-burning fireplaces. Since heat rises, traditional chimney fireplaces let all the heat out through the chimney. … With an electric fireplace, rooms warm up quickly and stay warm throughout use.
Do electric fireplaces need to be vented?
Q – Do Electric Fireplaces need venting? A – No, Electric fireplaces do not create any emissions and therefore do not need to be vented through a chimney, direct vent, or other source like gas and wood fireplaces do.
What is the best brand of electric fireplaces?
- Best Overall: Duraflame 3D Infrared Electric Fireplace Stove.
- Best Quality: PuraFlame Western Electric Fireplace Insert.
- Best TV Stand: Ameriwood Home Carver Electric Fireplace TV Stand.
- Best Large: Foundry Select Carbaijal Electric Fireplace.
- Best Compact: R.W. …
- Best Corner: Walker Edison Corner Electric Fireplace.
Do the electric fireplaces really heat a room?
The electric fireplace heater dissipates warmth directly into the room and is not lost through the chimney or special venting, since they don’t require any. … While electric fireplaces are not designed to be the central heating source in a home, they can heat a small room much more efficiently than a real fireplace.
Do electric fireplaces burn a lot of electricity?
Do Electric Fireplaces Use a Lot of Electricity? Electric fireplaces use approximately the same amount of electricity as the average space heater. Since most fireplaces operate on a standard household outlet, they use 120 volts to power the internal heater and draw about 1,500 watts at 12.5 amps.
Is it cheaper to run electric fireplace or heat? Central Heat
Central heating can heat a 1000 square yard home, but a single electric fireplace can heat up just a simple 400 sq ft room. However, if you’re looking to compare hour per hour cost, then you’ll find that the electric fireplace heater is much cheaper than a central heating installation.
Which electric fireplace has most realistic flame?
- 1.) Dimplex Revillusion Built-In Firebox (43.25”)
- 2.) Dimplex Prism Wall Mount Fireplace (74”)
- 3.) Dimplex Optimyst II Insert (28”)
- 4.) Dimplex Opti-V Duet Fireplace Insert (54.25”)
- 5.) Dimplex Ignite XL Linear Electric Fireplaces (100”)
- best electric fireplaces heater
- best electric fireplaces tv stand
- consumer reports best electric fireplaces
- best electric fireplaces
- most realistic electric fireplace
- best electric fireplace insert
- most realistic electric fireplace 2021
- best electric fireplace insert 2021
- best electric fireplace heater
- real flame electric fireplace
- best electric fireplace tv stand
- consumer reports best electric fireplace
- best electric fireplace mantel
Best Electric Fireplaces