The screen additionally underpins AMD FreeSync, which gives a variable invigorate rate (VRR) on the off chance that you have a viable illustrations card. VRR can eliminate all screen tearing and stammering with negligible information slack punishment (~1ms).
The LG 27UL500-W FreeSync range is 40-60Hz/FPS (Frames Per Second) in the ‘Expanded’ mode, so as long as your FPS is within that range, there will be no tearing or stammering.
Utilizing FreeSync with viable NVIDIA cards (GTX 10-arrangement or newer) may not really work without issues.
Contingent upon your specific unit of the screen, illustrations card, and GPU driver rendition, FreeSync will either work fine and dandy, or you’ll need to utilize the Basic mode, which has a narrower VRR scope of 48-60Hz.
On the off chance that you have a NVIDIA, and you can’t get FreeSync to work, there are some different things you could attempt, for example, utilizing an outsider software to change the VRR range, cutoff to upper reach to ~57Hz, and so on More on that can be found here.
Proceeding onward, the LG 27UL500-W has a glint free backdrop illumination and a ‘Peruser’ mode, which channels out the unsafe low-blue lights. Together, these two highlights guarantee a happy with viewing encounter and forestall eye strain and migraines brought about by delayed utilization of the screen.
LG 27UL500-W 27 inch 4K Ultra HD LED 2021
Something else to remember is IPS glow, which is a typical drawback of all IPS board shows. When watching especially dull scenes in a dim room, you will have the option to see some ‘glowing’ around the sides of the screen.
This is caused because of the abundance of light going through the board, and it’s totally mediocre. You can lessen its permeability by lowering the screen’s splendor or by adding all the more light to your room.
Further, the LG 27UL500-W offers a lot of helpful highlights, remembering For Screen Control, which allows you to change all fundamental screen settings in a work area application utilizing your mouse/console just as ‘Screen Split’ which can partition your work area into various designs for simpler performing multiple tasks when utilizing numerous windows.
Gaming-related highlights incorporate Black Stabilizer, which can improve the perceivability of articles concealing shadows. There is additionally pre-adjusted picture presets for FPS and RTS game classifications.
The OSD (On-Screen Display) menu is pleasantly composed, and it’s extremely simple to work with gratitude to the 5-way joystick put underneath the base bezel of the screen.
In the menu, you will discover all the standard changes just as cutting edge picture change devices, for example, 6-pivot shade/immersion, four gammas preset, and manual shading temperature arrangement.
The remain of the screen is tilt-simply by – 5°/15°, and it’s inclined to wobbling. Fortunately, you can segregate the stand and mount the screen on an outsider stand utilizing the 100x100mm VESA design.
The dim matte bezels of the screen are sensibly thick while the screen is covered with a matte 3H hostile to glare covering, which successfully forestalls reflections.
LG 27UL500-W 27 (68.58CM) UHD 4K HDR Monitor 2021
Network alternatives incorporate two HDMI 2.0 ports, DisplayPort 1.4, and an earphones jack. All showcase connectors uphold AMD FreeSync up to 60Hz at 4K, just as HDCP 2.2 and HDR.
Cost and Similar Monitors
The LG 27UL500-W value goes from ~$280 up to $350, which is a decent incentive for the cash.
There’s additionally the LG 27UL550 model, which offers a more ergonomic plan for ~$50 extra.
However, we strongly suggest looking at the ASUS VG289Q, which underpins a wide shading array and has a completely ergonomic remain, alongside FreeSync and HDR uphold, for ~$330.
Different models from LG’s UL arrangement incorporate the LG 27UL850 with a USB-C port that has 60W power conveyance for viable PCs and the LG 27UL650, which offers more slender bezels just as an ergonomic plan.
The LG 27UL650 and UL850 likewise have VESA-affirmed HDR400 uphold. Essentially, this implies that they have a higher pinnacle brilliance, yet need appropriate shading range and differentiation proportion for a noteworthy HDR viewing experience.
We additionally reviewed the LG 27UK650 screen from LG’s 2018 UK arrangement. Here’s how the UK and UL arrangement look at:
LG 27UL500-W Buy LG 27 inch 4K-UHD (3840 x 2160) HDR 10 Amazon.com 2021
2018 Models (UK Series)
2019 Models (UL Series)
Pinnacle Brightness 450 disc/m2 450 album/m2 450 cd/m2 300 cd/m2 300 cd/m2 400 cd/m2 400 cd/m2 400 cd/m2
To put it plainly, the LG 27UL500-W offers the best worth/cash here. Costs of every one of these screens regularly vacillate, so don’t hesitate to leave a remark below on the off chance that you need assistance picking the best 4K screen for you.
In the event that you want something cheap, look at the Philips 278E1A, which goes for around $250, yet it doesn’t uphold FreeSync nor HDR.
Want a greater screen? Look at the LG 32UL500, a moderate 32″ 4K screen with a VA board, which flaunts a higher differentiation rate
1. LG 27UK650-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor with HDR 10 and Adjustable Stand LG 27UL500-W
- 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160) 27 inch IPS Display
- HDR10 compatible; Viewing Angle 178/178 (CR≥10) (Typ)
- sRGB 99 percent Color Gamut
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDCP 2.2 compatible
2. LG 27UL550-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED HDR Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR 10, Silver
- 27-inch Uhd (3840 x 2160) IPS display
- Srgb 98% Color gamut. Brightness – 300cd (typ) / 240cd (Min). Pixel Pitch(mm) – 0.1554 x 0.1554 mm. Color Depth(Number of Colors) – 1.07B. Viewing Angle – 178º(R/L), 178º(U/D)
- Hdr 10 Compatible. The image contrast ratio is 700:1 (Min.), 1000:1 (Typ.)
- Radeon free Sync technology
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
3. Philips 276E8VJSB 27″ Monitor, 4K UHD IPS, 1 Billion+ Colors, Ultranarrow Borders, Low blue, Multiview, 4Yr Advance Replacement Warranty LG 27UL500-W
- Philips e-line 27″ Led monitor with ultra-clear 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution with 10-bit IPS panel producing 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
- Elegant, slim design with Narrow Border Display for a seamless appearance.Temperature range (operation): 0 to 40 °C
- Multiview enables active Dual to connect and view at the same time
- Displayport 1.2, HDMI 2.0 (x2) inputs with HDMI audio-out for convenience
- Peace OF mind: Philips Monitors come with a 4-year advance replacement warranty in the United States, minimizing downtime
- Less eye fatigue with flicker-free technology with low Blue mode for Easy on-the-eyes productivity
- Tag Certified, Energystar 7.0 with 100% recyclable packaging materials
4. LG 27GL850-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD Nano IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor LG 27UL500-W
- 27 inches QHD (2560 X 1440) Nano IPS display
- World’s first Nano IPS with 1MS response time (tested by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) on May 2019)
- NVidia G SYNC compatible. Dimension with Stand (W x H x D) : (614.2 x 574.8 x 274.4) millimeter; Dimension without stand (W x H x D): (614.2x 364.8 x 56.3) millimeter
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- Ultra-thin bezel and tilt/ height/ pivot adjustable
5. LG 27UD68-P 27-Inch 4K UHD IPS Monitor with FreeSync
- 4K UHD Resolution (3840 x 2160) IPS Display
- sRGB over 99%
- On-screen control with Screen Split
6. ViewSonic VX2776-4K-MHD 27 Inch Frameless 4K UHD IPS Monitor with HDR10 HDMI and DisplayPort for Home and Office, Black
- FORM & FUNCTION: With the ultra-slim frameless design, 4K UHD (3840x2160p) resolution, and premium IPS panel, this monitors look as good as it performs
- HDR10 CONTENT SUPPORT: Displays videos as they are intended to be seen – giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience
- MAXIMIZED COLOR & CONTRAST: 80M: 1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers sharp, crisp images
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2776-4K-MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, and DisplayPort inputs
7. LG Full HD IPS UltraWide Monitor
- 21:9 ultra-wide IPS display
- SRGB over 99 percent
- PIP mode in screen split; Response time 5ms (High); Brightness (cd/m2) 250(Typ), 200(min) cd/m2
- Game Mode; Black Stabilizer; Compatibility Windows 10; Set the color to 24 bit
- Without Stand (WxHxD) 24 x 2.2 x 11.3 inches; With Stand (WxHxD) 24 x 7.4 x 15.1 inches
8. LG 27MD5KL-B 27 Inch UltraFine 5K (5120 x 2880) IPS Display with macOS Compatibility, DCI-P3 99% Color Gamut and Thunderbolt 3 Port, Black
- 27 Inch 5K (5120 x 2880) IPS Display
- DCI-P3 99% Color Gamut / 500nits Brightness
- Thunderbolt 3 port with up to 94W PD
- 3 USB Type C Ports
- Mac OS Compatibility