How to clean the walls
By the way, nowadays, top quality wall paints are coming in the markets, which need only a little cleaning to wipe them on the walls.
If you continue to clean the walls regularly, then the paint will remain intact as well as the soil layer will not get frozen on the walls.
Great care must be taken while cleaning the high walls. Women should not do this work alone.
Let us see how to clean dirty walls:
- Before you start the cleaning program, remove all the things on the ground before that. Whether it is furniture, carpets or mats, etc. By doing this these things will not be dirty.
- You also have to prepare yourself to clean the mess. Start the work only after having a cap on your head, gloves in the hands, and covering the body with an old cloth.
- After cleaning the walls, also clean the dirt of the ground below. After this, wash the ground with clean water or soapy water.
- With the help of vacuum cleaner, clean all the furniture, cushions, and ceiling fans.
- Whenever the walls have to be cleaned, use the aluminum ladder to reach the top because it is very light.
- You can clean the rubber marks on the pencil stain on the wall. If you want to clean the stain of Creon with it, then take hot water and add a teaspoon of baking powder. Add a scrub to the solution and clean the wall by rubbing it.
Read Also: Portable Dishwasher – Pros and Cons 2020
Clean the grease or marker stains on the wall in minutes
Children often place ridges on the wall with pencils or markers. Many times there are marks of oil on the wall, which we put in hours to clean, but the stains are such that they do not even take the name of removal.
If such stains remain on your walls too often, then today we will tell you some household tips, which will clean the stains on the wall in minutes.
The walls of the house are their canvas for the little ones living in your house, on which they keep drawing the lines of their imaginations every now and then. In such times, you also have difficulty in cleaning the walls. If you too are facing the same problem, then there are some measures, which can remove the color of crayons.
- White Vinegar
Dip a sponge in white vinegar and squeeze out its excess water. Then clean the wall by rubbing it with a sponge. After the stain is clean, wipe the wall with a clean cloth.
Prepare a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of cornstarch in water. Apply this paste on the greased wall and let it remain for a while. After this, keep wiping the wall with a wet cloth until it becomes clear.
- Paper Tissue
If there are oily stains on the wall, take a paper tissue in your hand and fold it several times and apply it on the wall. Later place the hot press on this tissue paper. This will heat the oil on the wall and the paper tissue absorbs it.
- Wash with soap
Pour one cup of borax into the dishwashing liquid and mix some water in it. Then clean the wall with this mixture. This is a much cheaper and useful method than cleaning products found in the market.
- Matching Wall Paint
Rage your stained wall with matching wall paint. This stain will be hidden and you will not have to work too hard.
Read More: Best Window Design
How to clean the walls in Easy Ways
1 Baking soda
On the walls of the house, your ladle has made a masterpiece with the help of crayon, so instead of getting angry, pour the scrubber into baking soda paste and clean the wall marks with light hands. You can get rid of these marks with very little effort.
You can use non-gel toothpaste to remove crayons from the wall. Rub the toothpaste lightly on the marked area, then wash the wall with water and clean it. Scars will disappear.
You may use mayonnaise to remove signs of crayons on the walls. Apply mayonnaise on the marks and leave it as it is for a while. Then wipe with a clean cloth. Stains will be removed.
4 Pencil Eraser (Rubber)
If you want, you can also remove the marks of crayons using a pencil eraser. Just take a non-dust eraser. You will find it near your ladles.
5 Steel scrubbers
No matter if your little devil has engraved his imagination on the walls instead of paper, you can remove the crayons from the steel scrubbers used to remove kitchenware stains.
By rubbing the scrub in one direction, it is better to rub it lightly in the rounding, so that the marks are erased from the wall. Then clean it with water or wipe it with a wet cloth.
Children not only use crayons on the walls but also stain it on their clothes. You can easily remove those marks. Soak the toothbrush in vinegar for a while without getting any water. Then clean the marks from him.
How to clean the walls in 2020
Read Also: Water Liberty Magnetic Laundry system
Often we see that children have a habit of writing with a pencil or pen on the walls of the house.
Due to which the people of the house get upset in cleaning it. But those marks are not completely cleared.
In such a situation, by taking some easy home remedies, these marks can be got rid of.
- We can also use basing soda to remove marks from the walls of the house. Due to this, the marks on the walls are eliminated.
- Taking a few drops of kerosene in a cotton cloth and rubbing it on the walls also ends the stained spots on the wall.
- With the help of lemon juice, we can remove small marks on the wall.
- If there are pen or pencil marks on the velvet paint, then rubbing Colgate’s stomach on it can also remove the marks.
- To remove old stickers marks on the wall, put salt in a bowl of water and rub it on the wall to remove scars.
How to clean the walls